matazzz

May 29, 2017
I can't save and load the game and there are no female voice lines

Last edited:

Okennv9551

Jul 31, 2022
No matter what I do, I can't increase the tipping amount to over 999 without it going to -1
I tried the compability mode, Japanese Encryption etc. I legit have no idea what I should do.

I just want a way to speed up the grinding
The donations seem to be broken, I can't use the arrows and if I donate more than 999 it becomes -1
It seems i'm having similar bug, can't tip in chat more than 999 otherwise -1. Also it seems my save files doesn't work at all, the game doesn't load them from main menu or in-game, just not responding button, plus when you start the game it's in asian language and navigating left top corner first option in asian language starts your game in english, but translation is pretty poor i must say this. Additionally when you are in-game and try to play on the market, the numbers stays 0 even if you buy something, it's not deducting or applying profit which is odd. I tried so many variants to make money, it's just doesn't work like an empty placeholder feels. Can't do anything in this game, exept only chat or play hacker tools game =). If anyone knows solution plz share.
I can't save and load the game and there are no female voice lines
Changing regional settings and time to Japanese in Windows settings solves the issue with donations, stocks, and a bunch of other bugs.
Essentially, as in many other Japanese games

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
Locale REmulator which supports x64 doesn't fix issues with jap locale and other stuff, unfortunately

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
What's the point of streaming and give money? like +Speak and -Popularity +Dependance,

Because we can hack and visit to get h scene, so i don't know the point of streaming.

jonimelavo444

May 13, 2019
What's the point of streaming and give money? like +Speak and -Popularity +Dependance,

Because we can hack and visit to get h scene, so i don't know the point of streaming.
I think Dependance gives you better chance when sending a hack, no clue about the others

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Wauw..

The translation is done sooner than I though lol. This will be really enjoyable week. In additional newest game I played finally had commercial in here too (should had use the SSR instead of SR tbh..)

This hard week is getting better and better.

Creepon

Sep 3, 2018
I never tought i would be using Cheat Engine to use more money instead of less... (you can use cheat engine to change the Donation value)

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
Sorry, what is the speaking power, and popularity meant to do for the user? I understand the dependency, correct me if I am wrong tho, but if it is high, then the DMS u send the vtuber has a better chance of being opened, and the malware will have a higher success rate.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes