Unreal Engine Abandoned VR Titties [v27.1] [Vrtitties Team]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
WTF is that! Is there any chance to play some story or something,or everything you can do is only create the girl and change the poses (watching them) and eventually change the places,when to watch her ? If this is everything,i can't say this is a game,its more like some short clip with choices where you want to watch it!

Will1

Feb 20, 2018
WTF is that! Is there any chance to play some story or something,or everything you can do is only create the girl and change the poses (watching them) and eventually change the places,when to watch her ? If this is everything,i can't say this is a game,its more like some short clip with choices where you want to watch it!
Hey open the menu.

You can change how she looks add another couple and there is now an animation menu to create your own animation and save it.

Reactions: pajamapanda

i.d.k.b

Jul 24, 2017
Hi, I'm just curious as to whether I'm doing something wrong or whether there are meant to be more than 4 girls and 3 animations. I also can't seem to find the customization menus from the screenshots in the OP, are they from an older version? For reference I'm playing on the Vive.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Hi, I'm just curious as to whether I'm doing something wrong or whether there are meant to be more than 4 girls and 3 animations. I also can't seem to find the customization menus from the screenshots in the OP, are they from an older version? For reference I'm playing on the Vive.
Hello i.d.k.b, First of all yes those are old screenshots but worry not because all these features are still in.

When you press space you will see a menu (if you cannot move you mouse in that menu press space 2 more times) after you see that menu press the first option called "Edit Menu" from there you need to press the second option called "Edit Character" from there you can either use the first four buttons to make your character in more advanced manner or you can chose the fifth to make a basic character that will fit the characters on the OPs pics more.

For the animations you can select the animations with keys '0' to '9' (or '1' to '0' you know what i mean :p) you can also use the button "T" to get to the next animation, from there you can alter all the animations by clicking the right mouse button.

Don't be afraid of pressing random buttons when you get your hands on a new +18 you'll figure things out eventually.

Have a good wank.

Reactions: i.d.k.b

i.d.k.b

Jul 24, 2017
Hello i.d.k.b, First of all yes those are old screenshots but worry not because all these features are still in.

When you press space you will see a menu (if you cannot move you mouse in that menu press space 2 more times) after you see that menu press the first option called "Edit Menu" from there you need to press the second option called "Edit Character" from there you can either use the first four buttons to make your character in more advanced manner or you can chose the fifth to make a basic character that will fit the characters on the OPs pics more.

For the animations you can select the animations with keys '0' to '9' (or '1' to '0' you know what i mean :p) you can also use the button "T" to get to the next animation, from there you can alter all the animations by clicking the right mouse button.

Don't be afraid of pressing random buttons when you get your hands on a new +18 you'll figure things out eventually.

Have a good wank.

Hahaha thanks mate, I appreciate the advice. I've been trying to navigate it with the Vive controllers so sadly this stuff won't apply to me. :( It's odd, in the menu for loading animations I can only see 3 but you can access 10 through the keyboard? Hmmmm, I'll have to do some more tinkering.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Hahaha thanks mate, I appreciate the advice. I've been trying to navigate it with the Vive controllers so sadly this stuff won't apply to me. :( It's odd, in the menu for loading animations I can only see 3 but you can access 10 through the keyboard? Hmmmm, I'll have to do some more tinkering.
Oh snaps, sorry totally forgot, i mean if its possible you can navigate with keyboard and view with vive. And for character, you can create the characters on the non-vr version then get them in vr. Sorry i am totally inexperienced on the vr topic since i don't own one.

Will1

Feb 20, 2018
Hey guys

I added the ability to animate up to four people at once and fixed a lot of bugs.

I can now make an animation in about 30 minutes and anyone who has the game can edit my animations to make them better. Animation in VR is really fun.

Patron VRtitties.png

You can find the game here

I have also added some DRM which requires the game to have a password from the Patreon. I can change the password any time I want but will only do so time to time.

I am looking forward to seeing how you guys get around it so I can learn to get better.

Will

Will1

Feb 20, 2018
You are welcome. Afaik there is no english speech.
The speech at the start is Gibberish so it does not seem strange that it does not align with the text.

How tiny is the chance that there will ever be a Gear VR version of this?
Slim chance as phones are not powerful enough for what I'm doing. Perhaps in a couple of years as Phones are getting faster and UE4 is getting more optimized for phones.

Reactions: rommeltje

YOK

May 29, 2017
I don't know if someone talked about this already, but is it possible to play this in Gear VR (Samsung)? If yes, how? Thanks everyone!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote