Nov 11, 2017
Last game update: over 1.5 years ago
Most recent Dev status: 9 months ago

Marked as Abandoned

• Sad
Reactions: joehoe

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
For those of us without a vr headset, what are the controls, and how in the name of titties do you change the settings. It appears to me you need to double-click on options such as the exit or graphics settings buttons to select them, but when I try to mess with any of the sliders, it makes them go into the negative and I can't do anything to change the body of the character. EDIT: I figured out how to edit the body of the character, but I can't use the mouse to look around. It only looks straight ahead. I can move the camera using wasd, but I can't rotate the camera using the mouse.

Last edited:
Reactions: nohulo

Doktorrus

Mar 31, 2019
For those of us without a vr headset, what are the controls, and how in the name of titties do you change the settings. It appears to me you need to double-click on options such as the exit or graphics settings buttons to select them, but when I try to mess with any of the sliders, it makes them go into the negative and I can't do anything to change the body of the character. EDIT: I figured out how to edit the body of the character, but I can't use the mouse to look around. It only looks straight ahead. I can move the camera using wasd, but I can't rotate the camera using the mouse.
looking 27.1 version just olny vr not desktop old version is desktop or vr mode

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote