Unity Completed VR Futanari Sexaroid MOMIJI ~Syrupy Sweet Prostate Milking~ [Mitarashi Dango]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
...you didn't actually read the "Features" part in the OP did you.
Lol that tab usually has story spoilers, so I almost always ignore it. I usually skim really fast and didn't read that it said Features on this game.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Believe it or not dude I actually read the story for most of the games I play =P. Obviously this game doesn't have a story but the operating point is that the tab *usually* has story spoilers, hence me ignoring it =P.

malebox

Nov 6, 2018
In regards to DEcensoring - some guy did it with a similar game by removing a file from the .assets bundles.
I opened the sharedassets*.assets files with and found a suspicious enough resource "FUTAMOZA_SHUSEI" which I suspect could be the mosaic script. I was unable to save the file after deleting however. Maybe someone who has more experience with how unity asset structure works could look into it.

malebox

Nov 6, 2018
I managed to remove the mosaic layer by editing the following files with ABS (linked above):

> sharedassets0.assets
remove 0.peni_mosaic 2
> sharedassets1.assets
remove 0.peni_mosaic 3

Found some other references to mosaic but removing them does not seem to affect the game at least visually:
> globalgamemanagers
FUTAMOZA_SHUSEI
momiji_mosaic_desktop
mosaic_change
mosaic_man
mosaic_PositionFixed
FUTA_mosaic_camera_distance

The dick model is detailed but lacks a texture (or UV map?).
The texture seems to be part of the mosaic.
Also the attachment coordinates to the body are a bit strange as well.

Clipboard Image (2).png

Reactions: Farofero

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Still no solution to the run problem?
I don't know, seems to run for about half the people and not the other half, do you have AppLocale installed thats all I could think of?

(Unless you're trying to run VR version, idk I didn't really try that one due to not having VR.)

Clain1337

Nov 6, 2017
I don't know, seems to run for about half the people and not the other half, do you have AppLocale installed thats all I could think of?

(Unless you're trying to run VR version, idk I didn't really try that one due to not having VR.)
I can't even figure out how to start it with Locale Emulator, the option "Run In Japanese" doesn't show up in RMB menu
EDIT: Tried AppLocale too, it just shows up in processes and just dissapears.

Last edited:

CroNoX

Apr 19, 2018
I managed to remove the mosaic layer by editing the following files with ABS (linked above):

> sharedassets0.assets
remove 0.peni_mosaic 2
> sharedassets1.assets
remove 0.peni_mosaic 3

Found some other references to mosaic but removing them does not seem to affect the game at least visually:
> globalgamemanagers
FUTAMOZA_SHUSEI
momiji_mosaic_desktop
mosaic_change
mosaic_man
mosaic_PositionFixed
FUTA_mosaic_camera_distance

The dick model is detailed but lacks a texture (or UV map?).
The texture seems to be part of the mosaic.
Also the attachment coordinates to the body are a bit strange as well.

View attachment 186725
> globalgamemanagers
remove momiji_mosaic_desktop

> sharedassets0.assets
Export Dump - 0.peni_mosaic 2
Edit txt - "BlockSize"
- Set to:
1 string first = "_BlockSize"
0 float second = 1

>Import both dumps and replace files

Still no info about guy censor but that will make the girl uncensored and "normal skin" dick.

Reactions: chexbit and malebox

malebox

Nov 6, 2018
New unncensor method:
It's been a while and we have a new method since then, which utilizes bepinex injector and doesn't modify any game files at all, courtesy of (guy has been modding 3D games on HF for a long time now and really deserves your support)

Here's the post. Download it directly. Not paywalled or anything.

If you're interested in the old one it's below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 4, 2017
I need someone to disprove this for me. So far, from what I gather, those with Nvidia brand graphics cards are doing fine. those with ATI can't launch the game. How does this hold up?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Same here - nvidia card, non vr doesn't start. What are those requirments ppl are talking about?

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018

Yes, I have AppLocale installed.

No, I'm using Non-VR.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes