Unity Completed VR Futanari Sexaroid MOMIJI ~Syrupy Sweet Prostate Milking~ [Mitarashi Dango]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Ramthgin

Oct 24, 2022
For anyone who finds this and uses an Index, you can go into the Steam VR settings and there is a "Reset seated position" button that you can click with your controllers or on your pc.

This will reset the scene to your headset so that any issues with camera placement in the scene are fixed.

If you are unsure where to find "Reset seated position" google it.

Reactions: owen77 and serawi

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
guys, i have a problem, idk why i'm much higher than the character and it's unplayable like this, i'm using oculus 2.

anybody know how to fix it pretty please?

Reactions: StvMacD

Cot2525

Jun 3, 2022
can you please do a Pico VR Headset Support.
on pico i cant start the game i can change settings but the button "start" dont work.
(I have Pico Neo 3)

Reactions: Growlbass

Xns

Dec 11, 2023
I just got a Quest 2 and i have no idea what im doing. How do I install this game? or do i need to do it via my pc?

Zathura2

Nov 26, 2018
For people having the issue where the camera is too high up, what worked for me was resetting the floor of my boundary (Quest 2). It usually resets to about waist height, and leaving it there instead of marking the actual floor seemed to fix the height issue (which seems to assume you're standing at all times.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes