[Voting Petition] Dreams of Desire 2

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Would you like to see Dreams of Desire 2?

• Yes

Votes: 5,066 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 366 6.7%

• Total voters

connerj

Jul 3, 2018
Excellent. Thanks for the info SexyDevil. I need more Mrs. Turner in my life :heartcoveredeyes:

Mike Haskel

Nov 11, 2016
The Sequel IS Coming.

Devs Roadmap for 2018.

Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories

Episode 1 - Early July
Episode 2 - Early August
Episode 3 - Early September

"The Lost Memories" is the side story from the POV of Tracy (Somewhat prequel how she know about the order and how she got the shard etc)

<Codename>
Project Eden

Concept Phase
Early Development
Starter Build Content Creation
Release - October

The Project "Eden" is the continuation of DoD.

Unnamed 2D Game

Release - Q4 2018
This is great news. Thank you for sharing

Reactions: Paradisum

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I want to see the mom in a prequel, and then I would love to see the mom in a sequel, maybe next we can see mom in a spin off story, next would be a movie, then maybe we can hire some dna experts to figure out how to clone her so she can be in all the games...lol In case you don't get the point I really like the mom character.

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
It's a great game but I want a new story.
The story's done, and I don't really want a re-hash of a similar story line.

Reactions: Bonhart

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
It's a great game but I want a new story.
The story's done, and I don't really want a re-hash of a similar story line.
I agree, I would also like something new (logically always with Milf inside)

however, if I had to do a new Dream of Desire I would do with protagonists Marcus and his mother

regardless of everything in the next project I would like to see high-level animations, like in Milfy City or Timestamps Unconditional Love

(Sorry my english )

Big Mack

Aug 18, 2018
Yes, there should be because Marcus got short changed there needs to be a Marcus Mrs Turner scene

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
gotta say yes... we gotta know how it ends with the dad...last clip we saw he was still a hostage of this company. so still a lot to do and you can try to get to the bottom of this with help of sisters and still have a relationship with them..

Reactions: User_1186212

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
I think faith on Lewdlab is needed here, he's incredibly keen on his new project, it may even be BETTER than Dreams of Desire? Unnecessary sequels are just that, unnecessary. The plot is literally reaching its climax, let it go out properly.
love your gif picture... where is that from? and who is she?

AtreaNea

Jan 4, 2018
I think the sequence is possible but only, ONLY if @Lewdlab have some kind of hidden joker about the story. In any other case will be just shoot in the dark. In any case whatever he decide to go I'm sure the next project will be great as always

Lewdlab

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I don't want to shoot anyone's enthusiasm down, but Midnight Paradise will likely take as much time as DoD to finish, if not more. The v0.1 'screenplay' is already massive.

Don't expect another game from me until MP is finished (with my renders in it, at least).

Paradisum

May 13, 2017
I don't want to shoot anyone's enthusiasm down, but Midnight Paradise will likely take as much time as DoD to finish, if not more. The v0.1 'screenplay' is already massive.

Don't expect another game from me until MP is finished (with my renders in it, at least).
I just can't wait for Tracy again... :love:

Reactions: Ziltoid
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote