[Voting Petition] Dreams of Desire 2

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Would you like to see Dreams of Desire 2?

• Yes

Votes: 5,066 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 366 6.7%

• Total voters

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I voted no, even though DoD was a good game, for 2 reasons. First, I'd like to see something different from this talented dev, instead of more of the same. Second, I'm a bit tired of the use of dreams as a cheap way to include sex scenes in so many games.

Reactions: itsyeboii

MeetNeo2021

Jul 16, 2020
I would luv to see DoD 2. More scenes of mom and aunt would be wonderful.
Sure wish to see scenes with heels on especially the red heels worn by the mom, which is very sexy.
Not sure how many of you have noticed the feet Jewel worn by mom, in one of the Aunt's dream. It just looks nice and sexy. A touch of that in the future releases would be awesome :).
By the way - does anybody know how to enable the menus in android version? It is just getting lost when I load a saved game or forced to quit due to a wrong option (like jerking off at mom while she is in shower :) ).

Reactions: parqueo

Paradisum

May 13, 2017

It's the first post of 2021. I made my first post here in 2017. Damn, that was a long time ago already.
I know you are probably curious or excited - or both - about what's in the title, but let me talk about the other stuff first.
Last year I was struggling. I guess we all were, the virus, the lockdowns. And it's still going, but hopefully not for long.
I had a few goals that I didn't reach last year, but that's okay. Nothing's ever perfect. But I'm heading into this new year with a fresh spirit and motivation.
I have new goals and the leftovers from last year and I'll work hard to achieve them this time. One of those goals is progressing Midnight Paradise development to near the end. We'll see how it looks by the end of the year, but I'm confident I'll be able to cover a lot of ground and it will be close to finish, while also making sure I'm giving every character the attention they deserve.
To be able to do that, I need to ramp up the content, the pace, everything. And honestly, with my little break from MP I feel like I'm up for the challenge now.
I'm also upgrading "the lab" - meaning I've ordered new PC parts and I'm building a new computer from scratch. I will move the current workstation to a different place in the house and it will act as a render server, while I'll be working on my PC. That way I can work on one PC, while the other is rendering 24/7 and at night, both can render at the same time.
This will also be my first custom liquid cooling build, so if you guys are interested I can make something of a build log and post it here.
The custom loop cooling will make sure that the new workstation is going to be cool and silent! No more vacuum cleaner noise while working!
On another topic: I'm going back to regular posting schedule... again!
Dev updates on Mondays, and image posts / previews on Wednesdays and Fridays, when I return to working on Midnight Paradise.
Oh, and one more thing. Patreon has notified me last year that they have a new feature called annual pledges. Basically, if you want you can pledge annually, instead of monthly. Why is that good? In my opinion, because of two reasons.

1 - Enabling this option gives you guys more choice. And more choice is always good.
2 - I can set a discount for annual pledges.
I've set the discount to 16% for now (which is the maximum amount I can set) - which means you only pay 10 months' worth of pledges for a year, or in other words, you get 2 months for free.
There's a possibility I'll change the discount amount later, but I haven't really thought about that yet.
Anyways, it's an option, totally up to you. Of course if you want to stay the way you are now, this won't change anything.
If you want to upgrade, here's how you do it:
  1. Log in, hover over your profile icon in the top right corner, and select Manage Memberships
  2. From your page click Edit next to the pledge you want to change
  3. You’ll see a familiar checkout page where you can select Annual
  4. Click Update. Note: you’ll be charged upfront for the discounted price
Patreon also has a if you have any questions about how it works.

And now, about DoD.
I mentioned I'm working on something I wanted to work on for a while now, and during this break from Midnight Paradise I went back to work on Dreams of Desire.
I've been asked many times, why don't I release DoD on Steam.
Well, here we go, after I'm done, DoD is going to steam.
But what's with the title?
Dreams of Desire: Definitive Edition
Here's what will be different about this than before and what I'm working on:

- I'm going back and remaking all the animations to be on the same quality as of Midnight Paradise. Smooth, 30 FPS animations.
- There are things need to be fixed. I didn't have time back then for some features, like the rewards for going all the way with 'ass' or 'tits' choices.
- I'm reworking the finale a little bit. The only serious criticism I heard was that the ending felt a bit rushed, and in hindsight I have to agree. I'll change the pacing and add content there so it won't feel rushed.
-
I'm also adding brand new scenes, and each character will get screen time, especially the 'main girls'
- Official localization for the game, meaning DoD will be available fully translated in Russian, German, French and Spanish (and English, of course)
- Adding achievements (steam achievements as well)
- Bonus Gallery with unlockables and hidden images
- And of course The Holiday Special and The Lost Memories are included in this as well and will be bundled into a complete package.

More info, a teaser, and the release date is coming later.
But I'll keep you guys updated about the progress. For now I'll be finished with reworking ALL the animations soon, then it's time to make some new content, while the other members of the team are helping out with the rest of the stuff, like localization.
The animations are the bulk of the work, and that's over soon, so I'm happy with progress.
Phew, this was a wall of text guys, thank you for powering through it. I'll see you guys in the next post, and of course if you have any questions or wanna discuss the contents of this post, feel free to hop on our Discord server.

And as always, thank you for your amazing support!
-Dr Sin
Dreams of Desire: Definitive Edition IS COMING!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!

I CANT WAIT FOR DOD2!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I hope I don't die from a heart attack... :eek:

Emmdoz

Dec 27, 2019
Dreams of Desire: Definitive Edition IS COMING!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!

I CANT WAIT FOR DOD2!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I hope I don't die from a heart attack... :eek:
but is it really tho? cuz from what i read, it seems to be a reworking of the original game with better animations and a couple more added scenes to the finale.

Alvarez999

Nov 4, 2018
He makes the game look much weaker than the DoD. It's unclear why.
DoD has a lot of fans. Definitive edition is cool, but everyone wants a sequel. Everyone wants to see a second part with the same characters in new scenes. Why doesn't the developer realize that?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote