Recommending Voltage Flame's Gentlemen Certified H-Games Tier List

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
Hey!
I made a healthy list of reviews for games I've played through, but I'm honestly starting to run out of games to try...
Here's my list ---> My List
If you have any good recommendations and/or your favorite games aren't on the list let me know!
Nonetheless, I'm very down to try new ones!

(First time posting in here, I posted something very similar in seeking let me know if I fked up lol)

Cheers!

Last edited:

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
I checked on your 2D Management games list that you didn't found any masterpiece, but also that you liked Imperial Gatekeeper.

Also I searched on all 2D lists and on your "pending" list and didn't see Mob Musume Academy anywhere.

I'm not sure if deserves the position of Masterpiece, but its on the top of sales on DLSite and its not even finished.
Maybe you could give it a try ✨
Hey! Thanks for checking the list.

On the subject of Imperial Gatekeeper for Masterpiece, I strongly feel like any game in there should be at the top of the top in most if not every way.
In most people's opinions, including mine, the game feels a bit grindy and lacks voice acting. It also lacks replay values and I don't see anyone going back to enjoy the game without using the sandbox mode.
Though on the other side, this game's art and gameplay are very fun and original. The story and the plot twist are quite enjoyable, you get some new stuff here and there to make the grinding part more...bearable.

So yeah, I don't think I'll move it up to Masterpiece, but there is some wiggling room if you have some good arguments!
:sneaky:

For Mob Musume Academy, I'll definitely give it a go! Thanks for the suggestion!

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
Oh, no no no. I wasn't complaining about Imperial Gatekeeper position. But since you place it on a high rank and is based on Papers Please like Mob Musume Academy do, makes me think you might like that one.

Seeing your review I can point that Mob Musume Academy is not that grindy. But for the other part doesn't really have a story and quite lacks on content for being still on development

Not sure if you will like it now XD

Some games for other part came to my mind that you might like more, but will check first if they're on the list when I'm at home
Ohhh! I definitely misread then, my bad haha! :ROFLMAO:
I'll definitely check the game you recommended for sure.
Again, after re-reading your post it was a mistake on my part.
Don't be shy to point anything out though! I'm always down to discuss and improve/add stuff to my list.

• Haha
Reactions: Marcopore