Others Abandoned Voln [v0.91] [M0rv]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
elf_bandit_sample.png

Overview:
A game in which the objective is sex, pure and simple. Sure, there’s a plot, a unique RPG system, and exploration (and plans to include breeding and conquest), but at its core, this game is designed for fapping. No other game has been designed as extensively to this end. As an example, there are more than 60 sex scenes written revolving around a single type of enemy, the elf bandit. And we’re just getting started!​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-27
Release Date: 2017-04-13
Developer: m0RV
Censored: No
Version: 0.91 Debug
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

fod4to9 thanks for the link

Allies.jpg Pets.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Nice legs. Rawr.
Looks interesting. I'll keep an eye on this one.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
at its core, this game is designed for fapping. No other game has been designed as extensively to this end
That's a +1 right there!!

Will have to check this out.

Get through the first scene and then:

ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_ally:
Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Object_obj_ally_Draw_0

No way to get past it and game shuts down. Interesting interface, seems bigger than my screen, though at least it scrolls but it was not intuitive. Slick interface design though

Last edited:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The English is literally broken, while it looks good at first, it gets horrifyingly confusing later, at least for me.
I couldn't find a save option, you character doesn't lvl up, neither your teammates, which means once you encounter four slutty elves, you pretty much rekt and get your bumhole drilled by horny pointy eared bimbos.
It has gay stuff, so this might scare some people off and it seems, that gay stuff will be seen as often as straight stuff.
Overall the game looks like another adventure-like clone of Corruption of Champions and Trials of Tainted Space.
It's purely text based from what I've seen, plenty of sex scenes written with elf bandits, so you can wander around for a half of an hour or so.
I haven't checked further, because I simply don't like to lose and there is no option to retreat or save scum.
Game certainly has some potential, wish you could change your gender, tho.
Don't like male mc getting pounded.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
You can level up - just click little squares next to your stats "radar display". Anyway language is, so to say, strange and gay stuff turns me off.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It's purely text based from what I've seen.
It is? Ah bummer. Was hoping to see those fine legs spread. I guess it's still early after all. Might be more art later. I can only hope.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Nice legs. Rawr.
Looks interesting. I'll keep an eye on this one.
that's a man, at least on my first combat encoutner 2nd one dunno yet lost it so...

seems this game is about crossdressing(1st party member), rape, etc. male/male fem/male, grouprape, slavery etc. From what i can deduct from my couple of battles. But it's gone not into that stuff

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
that's a man, at least on my first combat encoutner 2nd one dunno yet lost it so...

seems this game is about crossdressing(1st party member), rape, etc. male/male fem/male, grouprape, slavery etc. From what i can deduct from my couple of battles. But it's gone not into that stuff
I stand by what I said. Those are very nice legs. And he has a very pretty face. I'd fuck him. :closedeyesmile:

Mar 8, 2017
There sure is a lot of content with the elves but beyond travelling a few dots and random encounters, there isn't anything else there yet. There is at least one scene for every possible combination of male and female elf, from 4 males to 4 females and everyone in between, most including a couple different finish options. The lone female has the most scenes. I'm not really into explicitly gay scenes but somehow the fact they are all feminine seems slightly less gay. But from a Dom perspective, this games great. Assuming you figure out how to fight and win enough to level up once before you get gangbanged. Although, I assume you can luck out and lose to 4 females. Can't say for sure, I never lost and I don't intend to play a loser.

Note: the red options make you bottom/powerbottom.

The word choice is ridiculous though and greatly unappealing. Bummo, hammo, and donut. Really? And that's just for buttstuff. This must be foreign terminology, but it seems made-up and childish. Much of the narration during the scenes borders on comedy.

Although, overall, I like it and am looking forward to more. It'll appeal to a gynosexual or bi crowd in it's current state. On a side note, the black-skinned whatever she is is the most unappealing thing shown thusfar.

Reactions: darlic

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
this is location for dialogs XXXX

i dont stop to have this error text in the text window.. wtf