priyabrata

Jan 4, 2018
I got ending 2
I don't like the endings of episode 2.
How about Forlan become the king and add all girls to his harem .
Is developer of this game listening me ?????
Why you storywriters end the game with a sad setting ????

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Yoo, dev, this game has the most BULLSHIT combat I have ever play, the hand fight with Fuhrim was totally worthless piece of shit in Android.
Dev thought people have the movement power of lightening, 1 blink for 1 second in anywhere on the screen and user have to touch it.
Totally BULLSHIT.
[ In the end I did not fight :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ]

Except this combat system, the game is SUPER.

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I go with the ending #2, which I did not like but far more better than #8.

Why go with the shitty sad endings.
Why not make a happy one :cool::cool::cool:

I hope Dev will work on a HAREM ending, where Forlan will marry Hilgith and become the Baron.
Then took all the girls under his care, Sarah, Ilga, Kagera, Fiona, Kilena, Londa, Nerea, Elestina & Mrisya; also Erelea, Aldana and Maira are welcome to join the harem; add Elana too ;););)

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
There will be any Harem ending or just multiple path endings based on different girls..??
Yoo, dev, this game has the most BULLSHIT combat I have ever play, the hand fight with Fuhrim was totally worthless piece of shit in Android.
Dev thought people have the movement power of lightening, 1 blink for 1 second in anywhere on the screen and user have to touch it.
Totally BULLSHIT.

I go with the ending #2, which I did not like but far more better than #8 where I had to kill Ilga & Kagera.

Why go with the shitty sad endings.
Why not make a happy one :cool::cool::cool:

I hope Dev will work on a HAREM ending, where Forlan will marry Hilgith and become the Baron.
Then took all the girls under his care, Sarah, Ilga, Kagera, Fiona, Kilena, Londa, Nerea, Elestina & Mrisya; also Erelea, Aldana and Maira are welcome to join the harem; add Elana too ;););)
i hope you will finally stop to spam here.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Totally BULLSHIT.

i don't think the devoloper reads this thread

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes