Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Hey, sorry to hear that you are having with the bosses.

I can say as we are currently overhauling the start of the game and tripteen, we are seeing that we over tuned some of the enemies. We are going to have a balance pass and modify some of the skills in the next update which should hopefully fix this issue.

We did this boss quite a long time ago and learned a lot over the time developing the game, rest assured. The boss is not gonna stay like this :)
Thanks for the reply! I did manage to beat the two, but when I reached the third mission, I realized the enemies in the 3rd Mission are far easier to deal with than those in the 2nd. Only issue I'm having with the 3rd is trying to find the area where the lasers are XD. I've gotten to all the other areas, but not the laser area to get past, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. But yeah, I'm just happy to have another BDSM themed game out there, as there are far too few of them out there lately. Would be awesome to see Caly barefoot hogtied in the future~

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for the reply! I did manage to beat the two, but when I reached the third mission, I realized the enemies in the 3rd Mission are far easier to deal with than those in the 2nd. Only issue I'm having with the 3rd is trying to find the area where the lasers are XD. I've gotten to all the other areas, but not the laser area to get past, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. But yeah, I'm just happy to have another BDSM themed game out there, as there are far too few of them out there lately. Would be awesome to see Caly barefoot hogtied in the future~
That can be arranged. :)
For the lasers, you need to explore the north and north east, there are generators that you can interact with that will disable the lasers.

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
That can be arranged. :)
For the lasers, you need to explore the north and north east, there are generators that you can interact with that will disable the lasers.
I got the two consoles, but then I didn't know where to go next. I went to the bottom to open the door, but it kept saying that I can't open it. So it was very weird XD. And thanks for taking my suggestion of Caly being in a barefoot hogtie! XD

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I got the two consoles, but then I didn't know where to go next. I went to the bottom to open the door, but it kept saying that I can't open it. So it was very weird XD. And thanks for taking my suggestion of Caly being in a barefoot hogtie! XD
After you interacted with the two consoles,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
After you interacted with the two consoles,
Yeah, I did the bit you said at the last bit, but when I went to the door with the item I found in the tube, it said the door is opened elsewhere. Was very weird XD. I'm either just too stupid or something glitched on my side that's preventing the door from opening.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, I did the bit you said at the last bit, but when I went to the door with the item I found in the tube, it said the door is opened elsewhere. Was very weird XD. I'm either just too stupid or something glitched on my side that's preventing the door from opening.
The door that has opened in is the main hub, the door that has some purple spores and such past it.
If that isn't the case, please upload your save here so we can take a look on what might have gone gone wrong.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is it possible to undress Caly, outside of battle, yet?
That system is not ready for implementation yet.
Only way to get her naked currently would be to adjust a variable, but the NPCs would not react to you being naked.
Unless you only want to be naked, then we could add a debug item just for fun.

potatosauce

Feb 26, 2021
That system is not ready for implementation yet.
Only way to get her naked currently would be to adjust a variable, but the NPCs would not react to you being naked.
Unless you only want to be naked, then we could add a debug item just for fun.
Would Caly have a reaction to being naked (embarrassment, or loving it, or noting how different it feels that type of thing) or only just the NPC's

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Would you have a gues-timate when the system would be ready to be included into the game?
Sadly not at the current moment, but it will be in included in the final 1.0 build.
We don't know exactly when we get around to that system as we currently have other things in the pipeline that have priority.

potatosauce

Feb 26, 2021
Sadly not at the current moment, but it will be in included in the final 1.0 build.
We don't know exactly when we get around to that system as we currently have other things in the pipeline that have priority.
I certainly feel interested in this system of yours, since nudity is planned to have an actual impact as opposed to just being another "outfit". Are you able to share what else the system will do/include? What gameplay will be affected?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I certainly feel interested in this system of yours, since nudity is planned to have an actual impact as opposed to just being another "outfit". Are you able to share what else the system will do/include? What gameplay will be affected?
Take this with a grain of salt as it is still under concept and active development, so not everything is set in stones.
But the idea is that if you are naked, may that be willingly or not, NPCs will comment on it over dialogue variations or just comments floating over their head, they might have a chance to spank your booty or other body parts if you pass them on the street, some might initiate combat with you, because they want more. We already have the naked standing art ready and animated for Caly. We will probably when this system goes into final production, add additional face expression to show shame, excitement and so on.

But like said, this system is currently under concept and planning and things might change. It is something we want to add, not sure when exactly though.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017

patriarchy1

Feb 24, 2020
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes