VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vivid Days [Ep. 1 v0.1.0] [Loys]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Some news.

Hi everyone. Some news about the development progression. Yesterday after Beta of Episode 1 was released I received from you lots of comments about it. They can be briefly expressed like this: "Graphics is nice, engrish needs correction, the main plot is still unclear, so I’ll wait some time until i understand if I like the direction and overall quality of the game."

Well, that’s fair! Now I’m working on improving the dialogues in Chapter 1. Also need to make some minor changes in plot. After that I’ll make a general release and will start working on Chapter 2, which will bring new information about the plot.

Thanks to all of you who showed your interest in the game! Every little comment is valuable.

And thanks to those of you who decided to support me at this stage of development. You are amazing! I feel even more passion and desire to keep working hard.

Loys.

The quality is great, you just need someone to do some proofreading and your good to go. As for the story, you can either go for a harem fuckfest or add some kind of mystery (the title & flashback give me some ideas) in any case i've got my eye on you, keep up the great work!

PS Game needs more Grace

Last edited:

Eleum Loyce

May 17, 2018
Just adding more praise to the quality of the renders. Diana is incredibly sexy, as are they all. Great work!

Reactions: Loys

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
gonna toss my two cents in here...the dames are beauty..really beauty....i'd rework the beginning somewhat...to avoid that dumbass fantasy that teen boys have that gals boink you or do photoshoots the moment they meet you...(DERP) i'd rework it to a new massage therapist is in town and begins posting flyers about and THEN..the dames start to appear and potential woohoo can commence..it makes more sense in a "see the yumyums fast" sort of way...BUT..thats just my opinion..easily ignored....theres potential..but the impossible beginning is whacky :p so far it is saved by the babes which are topnotch..HAHA.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
gonna toss my two cents in here...the dames are beauty..really beauty....i'd rework the beginning somewhat...to avoid that dumbass fantasy that teen boys have that gals boink you or do photoshoots the moment they meet you...(DERP) i'd rework it to a new massage therapist is in town and begins posting flyers about and THEN..the dames start to appear and potential woohoo can commence..it makes more sense in a "see the yumyums fast" sort of way...BUT..thats just my opinion..easily ignored....theres potential..but the impossible beginning is whacky :p so far it is saved by the babes which are topnotch..HAHA.
I somehow agree to that suggestion. (y)

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
There is no fucking NTR. All those screaming NTR alert are crazy.... You do not even know the name of the woman or the guy fucking. You do not even see their faces properly. You just see some fucking and people call this NTR??? LMAO!!

Reactions: Blayo

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Nice work there. Renders are great. All seems to be on a good track. Waiting for more ofcourse.

Feb 10, 2018
Ass-kicking renders man!

Might I ask the engine?
Iray with SSS or delight?
Or is it a blender with Lux?
Models especially the dark girl looks so detailed, is it GF9 or 8?

Last edited:

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
C1.png

Hi everyone! The general release of 'Vivid Days - Episode 1' is now available for free. The main difference from the beta release is improved english in the dialogues. Also some minor changes were made to the plot. I hope you will like playing 'Vivid Days'!

Loys.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
thanks @Loys ..i'd be remiss if i didnt mention..copy the whole link text..if you just click the red highlighted bit of that mega link you are sent to mega's site..not the game..LOL

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
There is a reason actually why girls in the game act like that. In the real life it probably would not happen that way, but there will be logic in their behavior. Considering that this is a game of course.:)

Looks awesome, any chance for a Mac build?
Made a test build. Not sure though if it will work proper. My rendering skills are much better than coding.

Ass-kicking renders man!

Might I ask the engine?
Iray with SSS or delight?
Or is it a blender with Lux?
Models especially the dark girl looks so detailed, is it GF9 or 8?
Thanks! It's IRay. 'is it GF9 or 8' - you mean Genesis Female base model? It's Genesis 3.

Feb 10, 2018
There is a reason actually why girls in the game act like that. In the real life it probably would not happen that way, but there will be logic in their behavior. Considering that this is a game of course.:)

Made a test build. Not sure though if it will work proper. My rendering skills are much better than coding.

Thanks! It's IRay. 'is it GF9 or 8' - you mean Genesis Female base model? It's Genesis 3.
Only G3? Damn, nice :)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hi everyone! The general release of 'Vivid Days - Episode 1' is now available for free. The main difference from the beta release is improved english in the dialogues. Also some minor changes were made to the plot. I hope you will like playing 'Vivid Days'!

Loys.
Hey you changed that dialog with the first girl and her shopping bag. A lot better than before :)

I still wonder how you will explain all the horny girls, but as I said, the quality of the renders drives this for me so I will keep an eye on it :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
its not as eye rolling as before..i did restart to see what changes were made..i'm addicted to chocolate booty...damn thats nice..LOL

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes