5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
main_menu.png

Overview:
i am currently working on. My first game is called "Vivid days". How many of us would refuse to spend couple of days living next to several beautiful girls? They are so different and seem so joyful... But is everything as bright and vivid as it seems to be? Let's find it out together!​

Thread Updated: 2018/11/19
Release Date: 2018/11/19
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 1, v0.1.0
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras:

d2 sl 3.png 1.png d2 th 14.png d1 l 18.png d1 l 44.png 180902_loft_prologue_v1.0.21_scene_opti_2_2500s_FHD.png d1 l 55.png

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Wow, thank you, @N7 !!! Btw, at this moment the game is at its Beta release of Chapter 1. As far as English is not my native language, i asked for help with Proofreading. Just to make things clear. After the dialogues are corrected, i'll made general release of Chapter 1. Still for free download of course. I hope you guys will like the game i want to share to you. Cheers! Loys.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Damn, now those girls look REAL good, and the renders are of high quality, those two reasons, or should I say three reasons is reason enough to give this a go :p

By the way, anyone noticed how the girl in the first preview picture looks exactly like Melody, only more older and realistic? :p And that's a good thing because I fancy Melody quite a bit <3

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Damn, now those girls look REAL good, and the renders are of high quality, those two reasons, or should I say three reasons is reason enough to give this a go :p

By the way, anyone noticed how the girl in the first preview picture looks exactly like Melody, only more older and realistic? :p And that's a good thing because I fancy Melody quite a bit <3
Thank you and thanks to everyone for your replies! I'm so glad right now! This already gives me energy for further hard work. About Melody. I know that character of course, but probably her Daz model and the one i used in the game just look similar to each other? I neverhad an ideat to make any of my character look like someone else. :)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Wow, thank you, @N7 !!! Btw, at this moment the game is at its Beta release of Chapter 1. As far as English is not my native language, i asked for help with Proofreading. Just to make things clear. After the dialogues are corrected, i'll made general release of Chapter 1. Still for free download of course. I hope you guys will like the game i want to share to you. Cheers! Loys.
Thank you! Good luck Mate!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thank you and thanks to everyone for your replies! I'm so glad right now! This already gives me energy for further hard work. About Melody. I know that character of course, but probably her Daz model and the one i used in the game just look similar to each other? I neverhad an ideat to make any of my character look like someone else. :)
They just look very similar, the eye color, hair color, hair style, that's very Melody- like, but that's not to say it's a bad thing, not at all, this girl in your game looks damn good in her own right, and so what if she resembles Melody very closely? They both very lovely, hehe :) And even though she looks similar to Melody, she still looks a character of her own, so all is good, don't worry :)

Reactions: Loys

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
It's just that overused daz hair asset that makes her look like Melody. Renders look good otherwise.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes