EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to the world of Vitamin Quest, where the player assumes the role of Mikami, who happens to be one of the last few female elves alive. Conveniently, she is more than eager to spread her legs for anything with a penis and fertile seed. Thanks to her warrior pride, she has taken the noble goal of repopulating her race upon herself; at least with half-breeds in this case.The game starts off with Mikami heading to see her friend, and also client. She has been hired on by the church to help them fight off the demons that have been plaguing the land recently. Mikami, being a fully licensed and highly recognized warrior, is perfect for the job. Well, when she is not busy hopping on dicks for the future of the elven race, that is. After some initial dialogue, you are given your first job and sent on your way after the first demon on the church’s hit-list. I suppose it is the least she can do, considering this is the same church that generously accepts all the orphan half-elf babies Mikami pops out of her oven, throughout the course of the game.

Thread Updated: 2016-08-14
Release Date: 2016-08-14
Censorship: Yes
Developer/Publisher: Butakoma 300g -
Platform: Windows
Version: Final v1.06z
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Uzume Thanks for the link.

1c12.png 2c14.png 16b3.png 17a4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
Is there a specific font needed for the game? When I'm playing nothing's coming out. I probably need to install the required font. Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind... I'm on Linux so i FINALLY figured out that i needed to install mscorefonts into my system. Sorry for the above.

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Mega Link downloaded and was given 2 errors when extracting the files
1 Headers Error Warnings: There are some data after the end of the payload data
2 Data Error: Vitamin Quest\Graphics\Pictures\cy2a2.png

Reactions: LelianaStrange

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Anyone can upload a 100% savefile? I was told you can have sex with one of your sons but I can't unlock the scene :-/

Edit: found it! But if someone know how to unlock the scene :D
I only know you need to get her pregnant at least 3 times from Tony (but I guess it's not enough)

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Right now I'm trying to upload again the game, that I think it's the same version as this one. One hour, sadly, and then we'll see if this can be a solution of some sort :/

Otherwise on ULMF site, the thread for Vitamin Quest, there's something about the "Data" folder, various link that maybe can fix the problem (if the game doesn't run or give some error while playing) - although I don't know if that in the end will change the language in Japanese since it's not clear if those file are from the English version or the original one :/

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes