mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
@brynhildr, Hatsukoi 1/1 Maya and Kyou appends translated by Trip & Co.:

This is their planning:
  1. TLC Hatsukoi 1/1.
  2. Translate Yukino Append.
  3. Release the TLC+Yukino Append patch.
  4. Start Hoshi Ori.
I probably won't bother reading this because i dropped the vn during the prologue. :FeelsBadMan:
But i'm a little interested on Hoshi Ori.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@brynhildr, Hatsukoi 1/1 Maya and Kyou appends translated by Trip & Co.:

This is their planning:
  1. TLC Hatsukoi 1/1.
  2. Translate Yukino Append.
  3. Release the TLC+Yukino Append patch.
  4. Start Hoshi Ori.
I probably won't bother reading this because i dropped the vn during the prologue. :FeelsBadMan:
But i'm a little interested on Hoshi Ori.
Too much Vanilla for me. I already gave my share as of now, and I'm starting to be very selective about novels that are "Pure Romance" :test:

Reactions: mesoru

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Too much Vanilla for me. I already gave my share as of now, and I'm starting to be very selective about novels that are "Pure Romance" :test:
"Pure Love Story"... more like "Pure Snoozefest" :test:
I still play them from time to time though if the art is pleasant, the girls are cute and there's a good amount of h-scenes (even better).
I mean, just look at the eye candy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
"Pure Love Story"... more like "Pure Snoozefest" :test:
I still play them from time to time though if the art is pleasant, the girls are cute and there's a good amount of h-scenes (even better).
I mean, just look at the eye candy:
Interesting art, but still, it's not enough for me :FeelsBadMan:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I seriously liked Hatsukoi 1/1 !
Pure love story is my Shiiit!

Yukino After story missing Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo T_T

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@melsant another one that caught my eye for the art, it's this by Hibiki Works, released recently

And god, I hope so much that one day someone will translate Lovely x Cation (all the series, technically speaking) because it's so amazing :FeelsBadMan:
(or maybe only Lovely x Cation 2 and Niizuma Lovely x Cation since it's the sequel)

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
@melsant another one that caught my eye for the art, it's this by Hibiki Works, released recently

And god, I hope so much that one day someone will translate Lovely x Cation (all the series, technically speaking) because it's so amazing :FeelsBadMan:
(or maybe only Lovely x Cation 2 and Niizuma Lovely x Cation since it's the sequel)
Atleast is getting a English translation! :3 Must agree that Hibiki Works has some amazing works hopefully one day we get an english version :>

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I seriously liked Hatsukoi 1/1 !
The Hatsukoi heroines were fine, but damn that protagonist made my eyes bleed whille reading it. :test3:

Yeah man, the Onee-chan HW art is damn good, and it's no surprise from the same artist of LxC series; i love the art. But if i was to choose a onee-chan eroge, i'd prefer the Baku Ane series to get translated because i liked the hentai animation very much. :p
Quof didn't like LxC, that's why skipped directly to the second game. Such a shame, there's a gorgeous sensei there:
Atleast is getting a English translation! :3 Must agree that Hibiki Works has some amazing works hopefully one day we get an english version :>
is also getting a translation.
I'm in interested in the LxC series and Hoshi Ori too. Both will probably take a very long time though, Hoshi Ori due to its monstrous length, and LxC 2 because is stalled now :pokerFace::

Reactions: nyuuu and brynhildr

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
The Hatsukoi heroines were fine, but damn that protagonist made my eyes bleed whille reading it. :test3:

Yeah man, the Onee-chan HW art is damn good, and it's no surprise from the same artist of LxC series; i love the art. But if i was to choose a onee-chan eroge, i'd prefer the Baku Ane series to get translated because i liked the hentai animation very much. :p
Quof didn't like LxC, that why skipped directly to the second game. Such a shame, there's a gorgeous sensei there:

is also getting a translation.
I'm in interested in the LxC series and Hoshi Ori too. Both will probably take a very long time though, Hoshi Ori due to its monstrous length, and LxC 2 because is stalled now :pokerFace::
I dont what you mean. Try read "Friend to Lover" Same shit.. Why can't protagonist be like "Kazami Yuuji" from Grisaia! He was Cool as fuck #WouldGoHomoForThatGuy.

Stalled?! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I dont what you mean. Try read "Friend to Lover" Same shit.. Why can't protagonist be like "Kazami Yuuji" from Grisaia! He was Cool as fuck #WouldGoHomoForThatGuy.

Stalled?! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I actually read Fureraba, and while the protag there is kind of an idiot, he was proactive and nowhere near Yuuma's Donkan level, heck, even Tone Work's had to apologize for the protagonist they created and changed their aproach with their next titles. Anyway, since we don't agree there, i won't pursue this discussion.
Demanding a Kazami Yuuji from every protag would be setting the bar too high. The closest we will get will be when Front Wing release this: .
Oh well, at least we can agree that Yumiko is best girl. ;)

Reactions: Urusaisenpai

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I actually read Fureraba, and while the protag there is kind of an idiot, he was proactive and nowhere near Yuuma's Donkan level, heck, even Tone Work's had to apologize for the protagonist they created and changed their aproach with their next titles. Anyway, since we don't agree there, i won't pursue this discussion.
Demanding a Kazami Yuuji from every protag would be setting the bar too high. The closest we will get will be when Front Wing release this: .
Oh well, at least we can agree that Yumiko is best girl. ;)
Did we just become best friends forever? I think we did?!
Yumiko bessst gurl :3

Fureraba had some really cringe moments then made me go. ~yikes~ but agree that after he is more proactive than Yuuma.

After i read Grisaia no other good protag is out there and that made my standards so high. <_<
Where is all the "Sharp-tongued" protags?! ._.

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
LxC stalled. Fuck. I don't want to live anymore :FeelsBadMan:
Noooo :FeelsBadMan:. That makes me sad! Take it easy, atleast it's aint abandoned like .. if you remember what happend or even know.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Noooo :FeelsBadMan:. That makes me sad! Take it easy, atleast it's aint abandoned like .. if you remember what happend or even know.
Don't mention Aokana. It's hurts a lot still today. The translator as far as I know, last time I checked was on the verge of completing the whole project.. 'till a bad thing happened: he practically lost every single translation made for the game without making any backup of some sort (and this is a silly thing. I mean, making a backup it's the first thing that must be done, for everything, in case) and was forced to start all over again and this happened.. what, last year? Or maybe december of 2016? And always as far as I remember, he temporarily "threw the towel/abandoned" the project for what reason, I don't remember. I was so hyped for that game.

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Don't mention Aokana. It's hurts a lot still today. The translator as far as I know, last time I checked was on the verge of completing the whole project.. 'till a bad thing happened: he practically lost every single translation made for the game without making any backup of some sort (and this is a silly thing. I mean, making a backup it's the first thing that must be done, for everything, in case) and was forced to start all over again and this happened.. what, last year? Or maybe december of 2016? And always as far as I remember, he temporarily "threw the towel/abandoned" the project for what reason, I don't remember.
Same.. :FeelsBadMan:.
But seriously i don't believe that that he just lost EVERYTHING randomly..
No one is stupid enough to not make backups somewhere.
I got soo mad and when i checked his blog all the comments were CRAZY as hell so much rage, hatred & Death Threats. I hoped that sekai project would take the game but i havent heard anything.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Same.. :FeelsBadMan:.
But seriously i don't believe that that he just lost EVERYTHING randomly..
No one is stupid enough to not make backups somewhere.
I got soo mad and when i checked his blog all the comments were CRAZY as hell so much rage, hatred & Death Threats. I hoped that sekai project would take the game but i havent heard anything.
I don't want to believe either about the fact that he lost everything, but sadly, can happen and we can't do nothing about it. If someone of the "major's" takes the license for this novel, I believe that.. maybe this novel can be released as it is - always of course with a separate patch because Steam policy unless only on Denpasoft - without cutting too much. Unfortunately, I believe that this will take a lot of time because I really doubt that someone is interested as much as us.

Heck, another novel that I want to see but of course I'll never, it's this - after seeing the anime adaptation (guess what? Always from Minato Soft):

(but mostly because I fell in love with her )

Reactions: nyuuu and mesoru

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I don't want to believe either about the fact that he lost everything, but sadly, can happen and we can't do nothing about it. If someone of the "major's" takes the license for this novel, I believe that.. maybe this novel can be released as it is - always of course with a separate patch because Steam policy unless only on Denpasoft - without cutting too much. Unfortunately, I believe that this will take a lot of time because I really doubt that someone is interested as much as us.

Heck, another novel that I want to see but of course I'll never, it's this - after seeing the anime adaptation (guess what? Always from Minato Soft):

We just got fucked by "OriginalRen", i will always believe that. :FeelsBadMan:

All age?!

Are you sure it's worth it!?

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
The aokana thing was a such bummer, but i didn't have the maddening reactions i had the displeasure to see. It's one thing to complain about official localizations if they screw up, but fan translators don't owe anything to anyone, they are doing everything for free with their free time in benefit of ungrateful anons. It was sad to see aokana getting dropped, but what can you do? at least that event taught me to never get hyped for anything in the fan translation scene.
Did you also see the dude winning on Rattan Man tumblr? that's one of the prime examples of how entitled the fanbase can be.

Didn't watch the anime of that one, i'll take a look. But it really surprises that Minato can release something all ages. XD
Personally i would prefer that either My Noble Masters or Tsuyokiss got translated. But that's just my Majitard favoritism speaking.

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
@brynhildr By the way, When you this "Visual Novel Translation Status" maybe take a look at this site " " You "could" Copy paste, i knooooow it's "Baaaad" but it's super good tho d: Give him the credit xD

Aiyoku No Eustia - 40.53% Translated, 29.49% edited <3 Can't wait

Reactions: brynhildr
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote