Visual Novel Translation Status [25/02/2019]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017

Just for the lulz
KEK.
R.I.P. Baldr Sky. The only thing SP touched that still hurts me, translation almost completed and they come to snatch it away and delay infinitely.
We should be glad SP don't touch nukige at least.

• TL: 100%
  • Edit: 100%
  • :FeelsGoodMan:
Man, oh man. I'm curious about this one, the pink haired chick looks like a prime slut. Though it's a bummer this one is censored, but that's not their fault i guess :FeelsBadMan:.
Also, Maggot Baits :eazyHype:.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!
just got a , guys!!! and there's already a .

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Speaking of the devil.. the retranslation patch is out bruh:

Now only one more decade for the fandisks...
Even so, I'm done with that title (I'll not go through 30+ hours of game just to see changes that.. I'll probably not see at all). Also personally speaking, wasn't even THAT bad the translation and was enjoyable somehow (but probably it was even a more "technical" issue, but again, wasn't that much of a problem). The fandisk, exactly, are what I'm interested. They should've focused more on that instead of making a translation all over again.

Reactions: mesoru

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
They

edit: Just found out they are still beta testing.

Last edited:

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
They

edit: Just found out they are still beta testing.
Kuroinu is also in beta testing.
However what i'm really hyping for is Maggot Baits, dude... first official guro, m8. :eazyHype:
On a side note... i'm sad, man. I was searching some other eroge through vndb, and realized i probably played every translated hardcore nukige, which only makes the waiting worse. :FeelsBadMan:
Heck, the dry is so bad i'd even accept release already... :ForeverAlone:

Last edited:

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Forget what i wrote before. Quof just delivered full translation patch :FeelsGoodMan::

Last edited:
Reactions: brynhildr

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Forget what i wrote before. Quof just delivered full translation patch :FeelsGoodMan::
To be honest here, i used to watch a lot of sailor moon when i was young and now looks like its time to go to the with onee-chan.

and realized i probably played every translated hardcore nukige, which only makes the waiting worse.
I feel the same, but, i still love rpgmaker games and there is still plenty of them waiting for me to be play. NorzZ just release full translation patch for Angelic Force Yuki, still waiting for young wife souffle tho...

Heck, the dry is so bad i'd even accept release already...

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I feel the same, but, i still love rpgmaker games and there is still plenty of them waiting for me to be play. NorzZ just release full translation patch for Angelic Force Yuki, still waiting for young wife souffle tho...
Well, i play the RPGM stuff too, the bad is that most translations are either machined or really bad. If i wanted that i could do it myself. :rolleyes:
Also looking forward to Young Wife Souffle, a RPGM game with good art, gimme that.
To be honest here, i used to watch a lot of sailor moon when i was young and now looks like its time to go to the with onee-chan.
By the way, i just realized this is probably the first orcsoft game translated, hopefully it is a gateway for more orcsoft translations. I like their eroge, they have THICC sluts and the artstyle and coloring is amazing. I have these on my wishlist for quite some time already:

Last edited:
Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well, i play the RPGM stuff too, the bad is that most translations are either machined or really bad. If i wanted that i could do it myself. :rolleyes:
Also looking forward to Young Wife Souffle, a RPGM game with good art, gimme that.

By the way, i just realized this is probably the first orcsoft game translated, hopefully it is a gateway for more orcsoft translations. I like their eroge, they have THICC sluts and the artstyle and coloring is amazing. I have these on my wishlist for quite some time already:

Especially , & personally speaking xD

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
@VermillioN @ponyguy, don't know if you're aware of it, but a full translation patch for Kangoku Senkan 2 has been released:
Hentai Gods bless Rattan Man again, it's a good day to be a Lilith fan. :FeelsGoodMan:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote