HTML Completed Virtually Reality [Fever.Dreamer]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

sfasdfsdafsda

Jul 24, 2017
and again you're at the receiving end. Typical TFsite. or can you somehow win this?
Would you prefer a game where you are the one doing the transforming of others or is it because you're bored with these games that always involved the MC being transformed?

gillriss

Aug 21, 2017
Would you prefer a game where you are the one doing the transforming of others or is it because you're bored with these games that always involved the MC being transformed?
That's not the issue. The game gives you the illusion of choice. What he's asking for is the option for a good ending.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
how about not ending up as some brainwashed cockslave, animal or petrified for a change?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
OP updated to 1.4 which appears to be the final version.

psylength

Oct 23, 2017
thats not a good ending if your friends are mutated and youre genderbend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll change my post, it does say "best" ending not "good" ending after all.

Honestly unlike pretty much everyone here I actually enjoyed the simple plot. ...Tho when stuff started getting weird, I did start skipping dialogue. ...And with the weird choices that didn't make much sense at the time I probs finished it more out of there HAS to be an actual ending than anything else. Still think it deserves more than the current hate. Not by much...

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes