TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
frontpage-kimberly-wood.jpg

Overview:
VirtualFem™ lets you interact with a very cute girl, and tell her what to do. A Virtual Girlfriend who lives inside your computer; she will do anything you ask, understands plain English, and speaks to you out loud. Clever usage of high-quality full-motion video makes VirtualFems come to life!

These girls do everything you expect from a real girlfriend, including having really fantastic sex! But they are also really smart too, you can have a lot of fun even with her clothes on. Many girls have several pretty outfits to show you, places to go, and things to do with you. Recent girls and software advancements continue to provide the most amazing virtual girls on earth!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-11-01
Developer: VirualFem Website
Censored: No
Version: 4.40
Size: Up to 37.5GB (Depends on how many girls you download)
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
v2.7: - - -
Patches v3.02 - v3.06:
Patch v4.40: - - -

Girl Files:

Brittney Blue + Jasmine Tame: F95zone
Additional 3rd party girls:

Torrent No Seeders ;(

Thanks @Casper for the 3rd party girls and Wolfy74 for the update patch and girl files!

frontpage-kimberly-wood.jpg d893f07e8e5d4f591bf138cb2801ff9a.jpg f7027a107c63d4bb8550edf578f6d0a7.jpg shots-katja-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
If someone could start up a torrent, would be appreciated. I don't have stable enough Internet for such a large download.

Thanks for working on the upload TC!

Reactions: nakati

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
At first I was like, "oh that looks pretty cool..."
Then I was like, "That file size..."
I have the FHD version. That is the real holy shit.
If someone could start up a torrent, would be appreciated. I don't have stable enough Internet for such a large download.

I can do so, but give me some time.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Would it be possible to make a separate link for the game itself and the girls? Like one could download the game and choose which girls to download for it rather than download it all as it is QUITE sizeable.

Reactions: JΛDΣ

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Would it be possible to make a separate link for the game itself and the girls? Like one could download the game and choose which girls to download for it rather than download it all as it is QUITE sizeable.
I am afraid not... I don't have the hdd space to extract and repack again... :(

Reactions: Heraci

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Fuck man :O Yeah İ think i will wait for the Torrent Version Holy :p Dont have the Patien to Download 38. Parts :O
BTW Thank you Man, Played the Demo and Now i can play the Full Version <3 You are awesome

original1

Sep 26, 2016
Very intriguing, I'll wait for some reviews before i start downloading though.
Huge props for uploading such a huge file.

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Fuck man :O Yeah İ think i will wait for the Torrent Version Holy :p Dont have the Patien to Download 38. Parts :O
BTW Thank you Man, Played the Demo and Now i can play the Full Version <3 You are awesome

Torrent posted!

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I remeber this program or someting similiar. You had to talk to her and then should would remember it. Then on the next date. She would spout shit like I remeber you liked my BJ and so on. Kinda creepy after awhile lol. Might give it a whirl after others review thats a lot of HDD.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Yes i just Download it Part for Part and the Torrent is still saying to me its Ready Tomorrow..... 30 min in Part! 49 Houres and + in Torrent. Thats Wierd but im Seeding it for the sake of others ;)

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Yes i just Download it Part for Part and the Torrent is still saying to me its Ready Tomorrow..... 30 min in Part! 49 Houres and + in Torrent. Thats Wierd but im Seeding it for the sake of others ;)
It is only me handling the load at the moment... All of you are leeching from me... That's why it is slower than from Gdrive.

DarthMelkor

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the upload even though I may not download it right now.

The size is huge so I'll wait for reviews to see if it's worth downloading such a huge game(?)

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes