Unity Completed Virtual Hypno-tan [Edge-Labs]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Re45Rs.png

Overview:

Your very own virtual version of the HypnoHub mascot Hypno-Tan! Entrance her or be entranced with a variety of different hypno modes and costumes, Spirals, pocketwatches and more!

Developer/Publisher: Edge-Labs
Censorship: No
Version: v1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:​

Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

2ggDsT.png 5Q8X2K.png 7bONGs.png CTmT57.png h7IdwM.png N5cDL4.png u3c5rz229e9e.png

Leave a Like

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
What's so hot about fucking a corpse, eating shit, raping your own mother or fucking a dog. All good questions, it's best not to ask them.
I like the way you think Bloo. Tell me, have you ever read 120 days of sodom? Watched the Italian film version, perhaps? Myself, I think I need to level up a few times before I'm able to wank off to the novel.

luc_nevermind

Sep 9, 2016
What's so hot about fucking a corpse, eating shit, raping your own mother or fucking a dog. All good questions, it's best not to ask them.
I guess what user Butcer means is why out of all the lesser known fetishes is hypnotisation so popular. Although fucking a dog is also quite popular... and though not particularly "raping" but boning your mother is also quite present.

I myself prefer corruption over hypnotisation. It has this notion of challenge and achievement. I see hypnotising as a less powerful version of the same principle. It's like cheating to me.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I guess what user Butcer means is why out of all the lesser known fetishes is hypnotisation so popular. Although fucking a dog is also quite popular... and though not particularly "raping" but boning your mother is also quite present.

I myself prefer corruption over hypnotisation. It has this notion of challenge and achievement. I see hypnotising as a less powerful version of the same principle. It's like cheating to me.
Mind Control, Hypnotism and Brainwashing are all popular, scat is popular, bestiality is popular, gore and necro are not so popular, incest is extremely popular, gender bender is popular, all forms of rape is overwhelmingly popular (be it by force, blackmail...).

Vanilla sex? not so popular.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Every interest as some space(s) where they belong, even the more evil/disgust (ah, perspective) ones.

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
Wait scat is popular? I must be good at avoiding it. I don't think I've seen a game with scat in it. Ugh just typing the world makes me feel disgusted. Scat and piss is about the only thing that makes me visceral feeling of disgust. Though seeing gore might be added to that list. Haven't seen that I don't think. Closest thing I've 'seen' is the story on sexstories.com and I don't know where it was posted originally. And the game was interesting for 5 minutes then I got bored with it. Needs sex in it for me to like mind control stuff.

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Wait, hypnotism is considered cheating despite when used correctly and not on fantasy level of mind control bs shows that the MC doing it has some understanding of how the subconscious or at the very least the mind works and can be messed with if one possesses the right knowledge. While most other corruption games tend to use some kind of drug or even magic, or even just bs logic which doesn't actually work is somehow a notion of challenge?

U

User_10739

Closest thing I've 'seen' is the story on sexstories.com and I don't know where it was posted originally.
If that was a game I would so play it!

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
the fuck is it with these hypno games? what is so hot about hypnotizing
How fetishes actually form in individual has been studied in the past. The last time I checked, there are certain events in your childhood and early teen years the contribute to what fetish that forms within each individual.

Me, I know exactly who to blame from my hypnosis fetish: Saturday morning superhero cartoons. I swear, back in the 80's and 90's there was a super heroine being mind controlled in every other episode.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
the fuck is it with these hypno games? what is so hot about hypnotizing
Hypnotizing in and of itself is boring. It's the ease of fucking people after.. that makes it hot.
Without the follow up of sex, this game is just a pompous cash-grab
~my two drops of spit, because I'm too poor to have two cents ;-;

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote