4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

cff

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone tried this with VAM?

I think it's this:

I'm a, so I'm always MMD something 24p 37p? Frame like this, wow, I tried this 60p 120p feelingHow
to use it

is just LosslessScalingBypasser.exe turn on thisAlt
+Control+S and it will be done on all screens
Turn on the snake screen and Alt+Control+S endI don't know the option
, so please let me knowDetop

is simple, so try it onceTIP

:If you do it with sharpness 0, it really just comes
out like the VAM itself 60pGPU, but anyway, it's a VAM modification, so it uses a lot of CPU, so it seems good to use it together?

7-day sharing Anyway, the informational commons file seems to have been all
over the place if you typed it into Google

• Haha
Reactions: evaw

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Anyone tried this with VAM?

I think it's this:
VaM has a ton of problems, I don't see GPU usage as one of them. It eats CPU not GPU.
If you really want a huge boost in performance in VaM, use this:

But read the instructions carefully, it needs to be configured to YOUR CPU specs (number of cores/threads).

• Haha
Reactions: cff and evaw

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
VaM has a ton of problems, I don't see GPU usage as one of them. It eats CPU not GPU.

But read the instructions carefully, it needs to be configured to YOUR CPU specs (number of cores/threads).
Some creators use exaggerated hair multipliers which will surely eat you GPU. But the solution is simple. Lower the hair multiplier. There is even a plugin to that automatically (GivemeFPS).

Reactions: cff

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Some creators use exaggerated hair multipliers which will surely eat you GPU. But the solution is simple. Lower the hair multiplier. There is even a plugin to that automatically (GivemeFPS).
True forgot that, anything above 16 strands/curves is just a waste of performance.
Also the clothes sim iterations (which are also GPU if i'm not mistaken), anything above 2 is overkill most of the time.

Reactions: cff
Aug 4, 2021

Add the FSR2 mod for open VR and you get even more fps.

Reactions: Astcit and cff

Ron17

Dec 10, 2019
All my saved looks in vam gone, i dont know when, but i saved another yesterday and now he gone too. they was on this path Saves\Person\appearance. Has anyone encountered a similar problem? When i save look from scenes, they appear in this folder( Saves\Person\appearance) and when i try load any look, i saw they all gone, but they was be in this folder long time i guess, like half year. i try save another look and they disappear too, like i say on top. i dont understand how i can load look if they disappear(not include plugin "load from scene" he bug sometimes. maybe i did something what delete this looks

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
All my saved looks in vam gone, i dont know when, but i saved another yesterday and now he gone too. they was on this path Saves\Person\appearance. Has anyone encountered a similar problem? When i save look from scenes, they appear in this folder( Saves\Person\appearance) and when i try load any look, i saw they all gone, but they was be in this folder long time i guess, like half year. i try save another look and they disappear too, like i say on top. i dont understand how i can load look if they disappear(not include plugin "load from scene" he bug sometimes. maybe i did something what delete this looks
Maybe you use some "autoclear" plugin/progs or your hdd/ssd are broken.
Also looks depend on original models.

Last edited:

Ron17

Dec 10, 2019
Maybe you use some "autoclear" plugin/progs or your hdd/ssd are broken.
Also looks depend on original models.
the most interesting i check this folder not so far and looks was here. i don't have any problem with hdd and don't use similar plugins. i think its unsolvable issue. dont understand where i need search problem

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
If you are using appearance presets, they should be located in a different folder: \Custom\Atom\Person\Appearance

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes