• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Virt-A-Mate full game with a lot of mods+plugins etc?

Jonsnuu

Sep 13, 2017
Hello

I recently got into that game. It seems actually very good for the vr animated 3d stuff that I have seen.

Anyone know please if there's a big torrent or something out there to download a large completed pack? With lots of scenes, mods, plugins etc

unknownguy14

Nov 11, 2020
I really don't recommend going about it that way. The game thread on here has a torrent which includes a bunch of content, and there's an old package called "Easy Mate" that also has the same, but if you use either of those your addon directory will immediately be full of tons and tons of stuff that you will probably never even want to use and it will vastly degrade performance and loading times. I would go through and find stuff you're particularly interested in on the hub and on here. After downloading a few looks and scenes, if you have missing dependencies, go into the hub browser in VAM and download missing dependencies from there. Before long you'll end up with all the plugins and assets that most people use in their scenes anyway.

There are terabytes upon terabytes of material for VAM, so it will really be more enjoyable if you're selective about what you download.

Jonsnuu

Sep 13, 2017
I really don't recommend going about it that way. The game thread on here has a torrent which includes a bunch of content, and there's an old package called "Easy Mate" that also has the same, but if you use either of those your addon directory will immediately be full of tons and tons of stuff that you will probably never even want to use and it will vastly degrade performance and loading times. I would go through and find stuff you're particularly interested in on the hub and on here. After downloading a few looks and scenes, if you have missing dependencies, go into the hub browser in VAM and download missing dependencies from there. Before long you'll end up with all the plugins and assets that most people use in their scenes anyway.

There are terabytes upon terabytes of material for VAM, so it will really be more enjoyable if you're selective about what you download.
thanks for the info! appreciate it

as for that easy mate. I tried to search but was unlucky lol. By chance do you have a link to do that?