John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I've mounted the mdf file but when I click on bleedus it says "Can't use the connected file GGD"

Angel99

Aug 18, 2018
What windows softwares do I need to run this game? I'm getting the same error messages as the rest of the people "Can't use the connected file GGD" when I've got the mdf file mounted, the game installed and the crack moved

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I think I have this in my collection needs to search to avoid duplicate.

Just finish checking yup already have it.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I honestly don't know why doesn't work for someone. For me works, honestly.
- Installed the game
- Copied the crack into the main game folder
- And I can play both from the .exe and both from the launcher created on the desktop, with still the image mounted

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
I honestly don't know why doesn't work for someone. For me works, honestly.
- Installed the game
- Copied the crack into the main game folder
- And I can play both from the .exe and both from the launcher created on the desktop, with still the image mounted

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>I was able to install the game
-- I used to get the "failed to copy file" but found a way to install it by copying the contents in the mounted disk then running BLEEDUST.exe from the copied file.
>Copied the cracked file and overwrote the original file in the installed folder
>Still getting the "can't use the connected GGD"

The only other way I didn't follow the instructions is when I checked the cracked folder, it had the BLEEDUS.exe file, not the BLEEDUST.exe file. Both of these can be found in the installation folder.

I know you're getting annoyed by seeing messages like this but I greatly appreciate the help. Btw, I like your uploads a lot. Big fan!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
>I was able to install the game
-- I used to get the "failed to copy file" but found a way to install it by copying the contents in the mounted disk then running BLEEDUST.exe from the copied file.
>Copied the cracked file and overwrote the original file in the installed folder
>Still getting the "can't use the connected GGD"

The only other way I didn't follow the instructions is when I checked the cracked folder, it had the BLEEDUS.exe file, not the BLEEDUST.exe file. Both of these can be found in the installation folder.

I know you're getting annoyed by seeing messages like this but I greatly appreciate the help. Btw, I like your uploads a lot. Big fan!
You need to install the game from scratch, because I did that. Don't know honestly if the same thing work if you copy the files from the mdf into another folder. I didn't try that because, again, for me the game installed without a problem :unsure:

And the only file that is inside the "Crack" folder Must be copied where the game was installed in your computer, otherwise it won't work at all! Also
Wrong. You don't have to run immediately the game with that because the files are "original" in a certain sense and the only way to play it an crack it is to install it. Copying the files, again, don't think works!

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Male Protagonist, Rapist Protagonist, Sexual Slavery, Unavoidable Rape, Early Sexual Content
Well, someone made a game specifically for me. Only things missing is "elf" or "fantasy" and "incest, bestiality". Incest is optional, I can live without it.

Billydean

May 31, 2017
Hm... I've downloaded the rar file from all the links and all say that the file is either unknown format or damaged ? Some help anyone ?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes