Wet Avocado Games

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
ep02 street 1-gp-standard-scale-2_00x-min.jpg

Thanks everyone for playing our game Violation Nation!

For those asking, as we said earlier in the thread a big shout out to Burst Out Games for helping us to get started on our VN journey! They have shared the same programmer as well as the same marketing guy with us, and have given us their blessing on using some of their templates at least for a beginning until we can do it on our own. If anyone is interested in making their own VN we'd highly highly recommend getting in touch with BOG!

Episode 2 is coming very soon! Please let us know what you think of our game as this is our first time and we'll be keeping an eye on this thread as well as our Itch.io page. Please support us on our if you like what we are doing, it would really help us to continue! Thank you and best regards!

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, a nice short little intro, but curious as to what this place the MC ended up in is all about. And have a feeling his ex and daughter will be getting involved there at some point too. Thank you for this, and I would be looking forward for more!!!

Reactions: Wet Avocado Games

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2915436

Thanks everyone for playing our game Violation Nation!

For those asking, as we said earlier in the thread a big shout out to Burst Out Games for helping us to get started on our VN journey! They have shared the same programmer as well as the same marketing guy with us, and have given us their blessing on using some of their templates at least for a beginning until we can do it on our own. If anyone is interested in making their own VN we'd highly highly recommend getting in touch with BOG!

Episode 2 is coming very soon! Please let us know what you think of our game as this is our first time and we'll be keeping an eye on this thread as well as our Itch.io page. Please support us on our if you like what we are doing, it would really help us to continue! Thank you and best regards!
wht are the future tags and will certain things be avoidable im personally not into rape content and also would like to know if you have any ntr/sharing/swinging/lesbian in the plans and if so would it be avoidable

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Every year, 2 citizens from every country in the world are picked at random and taken away to the infamous, aptly nicknamed Violation Nation for anywhere between a few weeks to a few months.
a sum of USD$10 Billion is shared among the survivors
Well, seems to me that they only have to sit on their asses for a few month to get a nice payday, around 25 mill USD each...

But I'm still gonna check it out, I dig the whole 'Hunger Games, Battle Royal survival game-show' theme.

Good luck to the Dev.

Reactions: Wet Avocado Games
Mar 29, 2023
*Adding Jim to my to-murder-list*

It's very short but it was enough to get me hooked, need more!

btw I also like that when this dev is putting in some foreign language that if you click on it, it will be translated. Very clever and it adds to the immersion. I guess its the template of burstoutgames? Cuz saw that also in one of their games

Last edited:

yourmoming

Mar 26, 2020
Looks very promising, make sure to add a ton of scenes where the MC rapes chicks and it'll be amazing.

breeper

May 26, 2019
Thanks for the game, Wet Avocado Games ! Looks promising!

Some criticisms.

1. Please do not suggest a default name until after you give the player the opportunity to set their own name.

So instead of it being,

My name is Noah

it should be

My name is...

Wait for player input.

If input is blank, then set to Noah.

Otherwise the player should never see the word "Noah", ever.

2. Please give player the opportunity to set their own last name.

I do not want "Goldbridge" as my last name. Also same as Point 1, only propose a default last name if the user input is blank.

3. music_close_your_eyes is a very poor music choice for a coerced blackmailed BJ scene.

The music_dark_amd_c that was playing before was perfect to begin with.

music_close_your_eyes is really setting the wrong vibes for this scene.

Unless you have something that's even darker than music_close_your_eyes that really emphasizes the fact that MC's doing some dark evil shit here, there's really no reason for the change in music during the scene.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
View attachment 2945460

Violation Nation - Episode 2 (Tier 3 release)

How will you handle your second day on The Island with your new companion?

I must say the update is quite beefy for that short amount of time that it took to make it. I would like to know - what are planned future tags? or how far this "free for all" theme is going to go

• Love
Reactions: michel.gellar7
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes