Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Here, there are no rules and the participants can do whatever the fuck they want. After the period is up and the experiment concluded.
doubt.gif

Well this is one of those games where it would really be appreciated if you could tell what content/tags you plan on adding dev (sounds like battle royale or free for all).

Leaving that aside, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
When I see the phrase, "In the not so distant future", I will always hear the theme song from MST3K in my head. Yes, it's not exact, but it's close enough. So, kudos for that, I guess.

kk711

Sep 8, 2023
View attachment 2913167

Overview:

What kind of human being are you?

In the not so distant future, the World Council governs the planet, comprising of the richest countries on Earth. They start passing many new controversial policies including the highly contentious “Hwalchag Act”. Every year, 2 citizens from every country in the world are picked at random and taken away to the infamous, aptly nicknamed Violation Nation for anywhere between a few weeks to a few months.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-08
Release Date: 2023-09-08
Developer: Wet Avocado Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:
(Official)

View attachment 2913173 View attachment 2913175 View attachment 2913176 View attachment 2913177 View attachment 2913181 View attachment 2913182
Looks good

Reactions: Wet Avocado Games

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Nice premise, something different it seems. A bit sad only 1 family member is with the MC, but probably wouldn't fit with the game story anyway.

Good luck on your project, the overview and previews at least made me pretty intrigued.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wet Avocado Games

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
game no.5 from burst out games (who are they kidding? just a short first release is enough evidence it's them beyond the giant BOG splash upon start up. they even went with another 3 word name. how crappy is their imagination?)
1 on hold and 4 now ongoing and i finally get the name. burst out games says nothing at all about finishing....or quality. so not failing their name at least.

MC does not ring true as anyone with such a long military history would not dull that much even after a decade, so the initial shock is just nonsense. too short to find anything to like considering i have already seen hunger games and japan's battle royale, so plot is not new by some decades.

was a fan when 'powers that be' was plodding along at a respectable pace but now i have seen enough disappointment.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes