micojive

Oct 2, 2017
By using anne O'nymous tool:
https://f95zone.to/threads/extended...hrough-authors-game-authors-and-modders.5676/

I found out that the game tracks a couple of variables, like corruption for both MC and the daughter, and for the MC things like violence, no. of kills, no. of women the MC had sex with, etc. And also a couple of specific choices in specific situations.

I assume that certain points which will decide certain things in the future.

Mediocre in what way? It's still early in development but what's there is pretty good in my opinion.
For me its just very bianary right now. You are either a "not corrupt" dude that has to deny every scene in the game so far, or a extremely corrupt dude who essentially rapes the girl in the game by making her fuck him or basically get killed by abandoning her. Making characters totally good or totally evil is just pretty boring imo and thats what all the choices so far have been.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Just checked it out for the length so far more or less demo, story is good to this point and can definitely go somewhere. Will have to see some more but giving it a (y) ( I hope at some point in the story down the road Jim wonders out and or we find him and can wack off a few of his fingers or something ;) )

Reactions: Wet Avocado Games

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
For me its just very bianary right now. You are either a "not corrupt" dude that has to deny every scene in the game so far, or a extremely corrupt dude who essentially rapes the girl in the game by making her fuck him or basically get killed by abandoning her. Making characters totally good or totally evil is just pretty boring imo and thats what all the choices so far have been.
You are not reading properly.

The game tracks a number of variables, which are NOT related.

You can be totally violent but also totally chaste, or the other way around.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
You are not reading properly.

The game tracks a number of variables, which are NOT related.

You can be totally violent but also totally chaste, or the other way around.
Every single sex scene in the game requires you to gain negative corruption to get it, I dont know what you are on about.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Every single sex scene in the game requires you to gain negative corruption to get it, I dont know what you are on about.
What nobody knows is how the various points are going to affect the future storyline.

I could assume there would be consequences / rewards at some point. How, that remains to be seen, but if the only purpose would be to immediately see the sex scene or not, then there would be no point in having these stats.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I'd guess the next upping of the ante would be piper. I'd say it's likely that she will not react well about MCs Slovakian cum dump...

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
What nobody knows is how the various points are going to affect the future storyline.

I could assume there would be consequences / rewards at some point. How, that remains to be seen, but if the only purpose would be to immediately see the sex scene or not, then there would be no point in having these stats.
I mean, like I said in my original post I think EVENTUALLY the good guy stats will get you enough favor to win the girls over and start getting scenes, but it just feels like we are 10 episodes away from that point based on how little has happened on the good guy path so far through 4 episodes.

Right now it just feels like binary yes/no choices of do you want to view sex scenes in this adult game or not.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I mean, like I said in my original post I think EVENTUALLY the good guy stats will get you enough favor to win the girls over and start getting scenes, but it just feels like we are 10 episodes away from that point based on how little has happened on the good guy path so far through 4 episodes.

Right now it just feels like binary yes/no choices of do you want to view sex scenes in this adult game or not.
Condense all stories down it's always good versus evil. What might seem as a evil path for the MC is just him making the hardest choice to over come evil. Yes it's nice to woo the woman with charm to win her heart and get into her panties. But there are time where the Alpha male has to stand strong be bit of douche to protect his "family". We saw at end where female said she belonged to the MC.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Condense all stories down it's always good versus evil. What might seem as a evil path for the MC is just him making the hardest choice to over come evil. Yes it's nice to woo the woman with charm to win her heart and get into her panties. But there are time where the Alpha male has to stand strong be bit of douche to protect his "family". We saw at end where female said she belonged to the MC.
Sure...but like hes literally telling her she cannot eat food without giving him sex first. So far in the game, the sex scenes are behind choices that most "decent" humans wouldnt do.

And Im justing saying good/bad corrupt/not corrupt because that is what the dev has chosen as the tags for points, not because of a moral compass from me.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Sure...but like hes literally telling her she cannot eat food without giving him sex first. So far in the game, the sex scenes are behind choices that most "decent" humans wouldnt do.

And Im justing saying good/bad corrupt/not corrupt because that is what the dev has chosen as the tags for points, not because of a moral compass from me.
I understand, hopefully as the story progresses we can see some clarity on the good/bad corrupt/noncorrupt. Plus I'm not big on scenes being locked out and forced to follow a certain path. Would nice to get the scene being good or being evil.

Jan 2, 2024
I know this game is in its early stages, but what kind of relationship is the MC able to have with the daughter character? I see a lot of discussion about "good" and "evil", is he able to be really strict with her?

polaroweed

Dec 22, 2023
tun
I know this game is in its early stages, but what kind of relationship is the MC able to have with the daughter character? I see a lot of discussion about "good" and "evil", is he able to be really strict with her?
ATM nothing with her daughter, juste few scene with the other girl. But the story is interesting, you lost nothing to try this game if you like survival situation!

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes