VN Others Completed Violated Hero ~I Wanted to Chivalrously Save the World~ [Dieselmine]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg
Overview:
Dragoness, Mystic Warrior, Elf, Mandragora, Thief, Slime Girl...
To save the world the hero challenges each vixen of evil!
(and gets gleefully r*ped by her when he loses)

An epic, erotic fantasy world.
You are the naively driven hero who wants to vanquish villainy at its source: the Dragon inhabiting historic ruins!
It's a quest of many meetings, from normal to protective monster girls, and for some reason they're all sexual...

Can you rise to victory? Will you protect the peace of the world!?

Or will you falter, fail and die in a glorious blaze of sex...?​

Title: Okasare Yuusha ~Ririshiku Sekai o Sukuu Hazu Datta Boku...~
Original title: 犯され勇者~凛々しく世界を救うハズだったボク…~
Aliases: Violated Hero ~I Wanted to Chivalrously Save the World~
Developer/Publisher: Dieselmine Translated Dargoth
Updated: Japanese 16/12/11 English 20/02/12
Visual Novel:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Censorship: YES
Version: Final
Language: English (Translated)
Sequel:
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
[Patched to Version1.2]

Win: - - -
Others: Save - COMPRESSED*

Shared @nam654
*This port is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

3.jpg 5.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for this... Been trying to find (and play) this for a long time but every copy I got never worked right. Hopefully this one does (and yes I use NETLEAS or AppLocale to run these so I know that's not the issue).

... Now if only we can find a de-censor patch then we would be golden :FeelsGoodMan:

P.S. Thanks for the upload Muff :D

O

Onyx99

Every time I see a violate the hero style games I think
"Defeat the monster girls and be a hero"
"Lose to monster girls and get 'raped' to death"
Conclusion = win/win.

Question: is there a violate the hero style game where the hero gets to rape the defeated monster girl? Sounds redundant but "come on!"

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I wanted to do this series! :ForeverAlone::ForeverAlone::ForeverAlone:
Play, upload, or both?

Also, I haven't yet said but... I fucking LOVE your sig ( I instantly recognize that it's you every time without having to look at the name) and it makes me laugh -EVERY- time I see it as I know exactly what that's like x'D

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
is their a way to cheat in this game?
As far as I know, nope. Unfortunately you've to grind, but It doesn't take that long! The only thing that you must do is fight the boss (and those that aren't Monster Girl - there's five in total, two on the first floor and two on the second floor. The last one.. supposedly you've to beat her in order to gain another CG, but honestly I didn't manage to do so because.. I don't know how LOL - and they're needed to achieve one of the possibile three endings) over and over, 'till the four bars that you've (attack power, magic power, defense and special attack power) are completely full (so save a lot, because if you go to the second floor with not enough power, it's completely useless and you've to start again the game from the beginning). After that practically you'll ending up killing everyone with a single blow xD
(but in order to achieve the 100% in the gallery section, unfortunately you'll have to lose most of the time)

May 25, 2017
Is the second mini-map screwed up to anyone else? My map is way out of place to where I actually am.

Also If anyone wants to CE this the health value is a 4-byte value.

Also where the fuck is the data screen button? I've pressed all of the buttons on my keyboard in-game and I can't get it to come up. Now I got the bad ending and have to start all of the way over.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Is the second mini-map screwed up to anyone else? My map is way out of place to where I actually am.

Also If anyone wants to CE this the starting health value is 150 (4-byte).

Also where the fuck is the data screen button? I've pressed all of the buttons on my keyboard in-game and I can't get it to come up. Now I got the bad ending and have to start all of the way over.
The data screen button?

May 25, 2017
So I was just playing with CE in this game, and I found that if you are out of battle, no matter what HP you are, Your HP value is 0. So when looking for HP in CE, only do it in battle. Your starting HP value should be 150.

Reactions: Krusch and ponyguy
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes