AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
Anyone know who is this person in the back hill ? They appear on the mini map but i cant find them at the location
1700469194495.png

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
The cheat does not work. I followed all the steps of the
editor and it did not work. Is there any help?

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
I've fished up several video tapes but can't figure out how to watch them. Have I just not unlocked something yet? When I interact with the TV it just says "or we can get some nice video tapes"

Edit: It seems like none of the scenes are available. I have version 1.7.0.7 which should be the latest with the adult content merged already right?

Edit 2: I downloaded the game using the link shared a little further up this page, Here, And that one seems to be working, though the file name was the same.

Last edited:

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
-Sooo, You say that You are smoking a "special magical cigarette", which turns all the animals into sexy girls, and You fuck them?
-Yeah man, awesome right? Its magic!
-Im calling the police

Agnikai

May 18, 2021
fantastic game.
Anyway. So I have unlocked every girls in the memories book. But I noticed that at the very end there is an extra threesome scene with the sisters. It's not indicated in the book, so it's kinda hidden. Is there any more scenes that I might miss?

In the donkey story, you need two lamps to get her to have sex with you. So is the lamp have more special use other than decoration? How about flowers?

Armada.

Jun 30, 2021
fantastic game.
Anyway. So I have unlocked every girls in the memories book. But I noticed that at the very end there is an extra threesome scene with the sisters. It's not indicated in the book, so it's kinda hidden. Is there any more scenes that I might miss?

In the donkey story, you need two lamps to get her to have sex with you. So is the lamp have more special use other than decoration? How about flowers?
To get the other scenes, you need to go to the hot springs at the far left. The character who is there changes every day. You'll find the two sisters there.

Reactions: Agnikai

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Is there any way to "invite" someone to hot springs? Every day it's random, but I can't seem to trigger the Mayor's wife bathing alone there. It's always someone else or 4P with her daughters.
Edit: Nvm, it's pure RNG it seems. I was just being way too unlucky. Keep trying and eventually it works.

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
100000 coins for hospital to unlock the last girl ? No way i am going to do that that's just too much grind.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
100000 coins for hospital to unlock the last girl ? No way i am going to do that that's just too much grind.
You actually need 200k more to unlock one more girl, so it's 300k.
It's honestly not that hard. Just set up Illusion Bloom farm with sprinklers. Once you bought Pickaxe and Axe from Faye, Mining and logging becomes trivial, and you can just keep buying sprinklers. The only thing that's worth farming is Potato (for food/energy), and Illusion Bloom (they sells alot). Plant, sleep for 6 days in a row, and harvest. Rinse and repeat. Took me around half an hour to reach my goal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.