TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Title_m.jpg

Overview:
The game itself is set in a fantasy world with various monsters and demons. You play a character who is soon corrupted and transformed into a succubus, and then given a mission to go to a nearby village and transform all of its residents into succubi as well.​

Updated: 2017-03-24
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - -
154C97E0.png PeddlerSisterEvent02.jpg Mea02.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Lots of hairy armpits, maybe should be added to genres. There's also some incest between brother/sister iirc.
There's also a sequel, but it's a little worse, while basically being the same.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Lots of hairy armpits, maybe should be added to genres. There's also some incest between brother/sister iirc.
There's also a sequel, but it's a little worse, while basically being the same.
I'm working on it as we speak :p

Edit: Done!

Last edited:
Reactions: bullbullfull

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yep, the game is really good. but it have a lot of weird fetish too, so, be warned =P
(P.S. : If you want to try out a similiar game, feel free to check the link in my signature "wink-wink" ;) )

Last edited:

v3hemenc3

Jul 16, 2017
I'm having trouble running the game, the error message says "File Graphics/Windowskins/001-Blue01 could not be found". I have all 4 types of RPGMaker installed in Common Files, am I missing something else here?

Reactions: Jauda

ThunderBass

May 5, 2017
I'm having trouble running the game, the error message says "File Graphics/Windowskins/001-Blue01 could not be found". I have all 4 types of RPGMaker installed in Common Files, am I missing something else here?
did you change windows locale to japanese yet?

ThunderBass

May 5, 2017
I ran it with an applocale emulator on both admin and non-admin, didn't work either. Same error message.
No,Change your windows locale not applocale,It's file data problem so make sure you changed it and re-extract the game folder

Genixs

Jul 12, 2017
So I have the same problem as v3hemenc3. Have already changed my system locale to Japanese.Is it possible that it is a Windows 10 problem?

Arkoo

Sep 15, 2018
I seem to be getting the same issue with the blue screen not found error I switched my locale to japan and deleted the standard part from the text not sure what im doing wrong

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes