Archived [SoB] Vika

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Walkthrough for Vika

first_meet.jpg

Vika (real name: ) is the older sister of Sveta. While the younger Sister is a fairly simple girl, Vika is the archetypical modern gold digger. She herself does not know how to work and does not want to, so she is looking for men who will support her needs and shower her with gifts. She recently broke up with her boyfriend and he left her with but two suitcases so she needs her Sisters' Boyfriend (the MC) to help her.

1. Do not choose the Swinger Path with Sveta
2. Impregnate her then pay for a new appartment for her
3. After some time (and being a nice BF and taking care of your pregnant GF) she will tell you about her Sister Vika and how she was basically thrown out on the street by her last BF after a breakup. She asks you for 10 000 Rubles to buy her a ticket to come to live in the MCs Hometown.
4. After a week or so Vika appears in the Appartment and will show up during several times of the day.
5 . Careful though, she actually MOVES into Svetas OLD appartment (above the new one when you enter the house).
6. At around Noon and in the afternoon and evening you can interact with her in her appartment in the usual manner (Chat/Compliment etc.) and invite her to walk in the park. Especially welcome are gifts (Chanel No 5 and Clothes you can get at the mall for 20k each at least three times to start sex with her). In the morning and when in Svetas appartment there is no interaction (yet)
7. You can buy a spy cam and install it in her bathroom to peek at her when she is inside (9am)
8. After a while, when she likes you enough, you can offer her a massage (sometimes you need to try at different times)
9. When you bought her the third dress, you will enter a "relationship" with her and can have sex with her.

victoria-tiffani15.jpg

Reactions: golgo13

kathasdiablo

Oct 21, 2018
after sveta's pregnant. i paid money for vika. and i saw vika appears in the sveta's appartment.
so, i can see their(sveta and vika) chat chat at 08am~12am in sveta's appartment.
but I can't find vika's appartment. there are only sveta's new appartment.
please help me.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
after sveta's pregnant. i paid money for vika. and i saw vika appears in the sveta's appartment.
so, i can see their(sveta and vika) chat chat at 08am~12am in sveta's appartment.
please help me.
Strange, it should be Sveta old apartment.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
please help me.
That is indeed weird. Did you have full access to Svetas apartment before the pregnancy? (If you are using the modded version or playing around with an editor, the variable " Sveta Home Unlocked " needs to be set to "1")

Reactions: kathasdiablo

kathasdiablo

Oct 21, 2018
That is indeed weird. Did you have full access to Svetas apartment before the pregnancy? (If you are using the modded version or playing around with an editor, the variable " Sveta Home Unlocked " needs to be set to "1")
Oh, thank you. I did manipulate variable 'attitude' and 'depravity'.
the variable 'sveta home unlocked'" is '0', so i set to '1' then it appears vika's appartment.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Just wanted to note that if you don't cheat, the only way to get access to Sveta's old apartment is to remember the prom at game start and go with Sveta. Took me forever to figure this out.

You'd think that visiting her apartment all those times and drinking, coming back from the cafe, having tea, and having sex enough to get her pregnant would tell you where she lives, but no.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Just wanted to note that if you don't cheat, the only way to get access to Sveta's old apartment is to remember the prom at game start and go with Sveta. Took me forever to figure this out.

You'd think that visiting her apartment all those times and drinking, coming back from the cafe, having tea, and having sex enough to get her pregnant would tell you where she lives, but no.
Good info! Thx!