kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I think the reason you have to start all over sometimes is the dev adds stuff to the start or during the game and saves would just mess that up (I don't mind doing VoF from start as I haven't played this in a long time (since before his eye thing), would be nice to refresh my memory of this by starting over, oh and games not on my HDD so there's that)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
convo in patreon message, I said
In your post you said 'And today, maybe tomorrow, I'll tell you more about the new content.', it's been 3 days currently (just letting you know)

he said
Yes, I know about that) I had other things to do ... I'm writing this post right now. So, it will be within an hour.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
154 patreon left :eek:
Look like he need to do something really soon if he want to keep someone on patreon.
But I think most of them just cancelled before the pledge go through at the end of the month since he change to 'per month' when he came back.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
And who can blame them? Seriously, after a long break (for health reasons or not, i don't judge that) even before giving his new release, he changes his pledge system as priority? Just a joke... Very disappointed.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
News
Patrons only
Aug 2 at 2:46am

Gameplay changes.

Night time.
Before, you had no choice, and when the clock showed 24:00, you had to sleep. Now the game has night time. It remains only to add a nightly content.

Because of this, I added energy to the game. Each of your actions will waste your energy. Energy can be replenished by sleeping in bed or napping on the couch and drinking coffee in the kitchen... Actually, this is not balanced yet. For example, I have run out of energy only a couple of times.

I also added more grind to the game. Now you can read in the library, which will increase your intelligence. Intellect influences your salary, and the higher your intellect, the higher your salary. Also will be added a few more similar activities that only indirectly affect the passage of the game. But there is no point in talking about this now. Because it is not ready yet ...

New content.

Mom.

Her scene in the living room has been completely replaced with a new one.
view of family mom.jpg
Already available: masturbation next to her, footjob, jerkoff, blowjob ... I hope to add something else.

She also appears at the beginning of the game in a MC's dream( Well ... He thinks it was a dream. ).
view of family mom 2.jpg
Mia.

Besides to the plot scenes, which by the way, I'm remaking again ... I completely remade her evening scene in her room. And I added jerkoff and blowjob.
view of family mia.jpg
Also she appears at the very beginning of the game in a joint scene with Nicole. In a dream (This is definitely a dream.)
view of family mia and nicole.jpg
Nicole.

With her, everything is more complicated ... I want to change her storyline. But I just started to do it. So, I'll tell you about her when I have something to say. Oh yeah, I changed her evening scene in her room.
view of family nicole.jpg
That's all I could remember ... I want to remind you that I did all this only when I had free time. I just started working for real.

Thank you guys for your support! See you later...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hmm, now, the big question is " when will the update be out " ? If I'm not mistaken, we'll have to start everything again from scratch due to the new mechanics. #grindfest

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The "I hope so ..." part already makes it sound fishy as in "I just write something, but I already know that I'll miss another deadline, so fuck off and don't bother with anything else but your money" x'Dx'D

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
I'm glad I'll have to start over since I've forgotten all about the game since last release but I don't like it...
Grind... meh.

May 23, 2018
Will this actually be a continuation of the previous story(update) or the creator will only fix some things in last version?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes