Oct 28, 2017
Same happens when i try to use phone and click on the short white haired girl (cant remember name) also when i click on high school for little sister.
Clicking on high school and ignore doesnt work, give 3 errors a row and it crashes back to main menu
Same here.

clipson

Nov 14, 2017
Well, ok, I talked with Jacqueline and saw sex scene, but another quest appears "Find Jacqueline". She is always in her shop and dates didnt improves relationship. What need to do to walk forward?
i try every chat optional with jacqueline in couple of date.. than at 23.00 go to shop meet jacq again.. it works for me

ohh.. after sex scene... jacq is with sister in the kitchen

Reactions: Yenod

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for the update. Quite enjoying it at the moment apart from one exception I occasionally get when entering Nicoles room. I can't seem to progress her story so I guess its important:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Sisroom.rpy", line 50, in script
    show screen exnic
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 458, in execute_show_screen
    renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen exnic is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Sisroom.rpy", line 50, in script
    show screen exnic
  File "E:\ATI\Data\Games\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\ATI\Data\Games\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\ATI\Data\Games\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 458, in execute_show_screen
    renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\ATI\Data\Games\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1012, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen exnic is not known.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029
View of family 0.1.0

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So, can we nix the shit between Nicole and that dude before it goes anywhere now? Has anyone found out?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes