BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
i dated her twice after work then talked to her before work and progressed,probly depends on ur answers.
Also theres a bug when you are talking to jaq in ur room it shows the sex scenes instead of them talking

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Both, new content with both sisters and additional characters but little sister is bugged...

To fix vika & elsa bugs, open console and type:
vika = 0
vikarat = 0
elsa = 0
elsarat = 0
elsaperv = 0

How is the little sister bugged? All I'm getting in the cell is new content next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: John573

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Edit 00console.rpy
Find the second false and change false to true (should say something about console
save the change

During the game entery <shift> O
This just breaks the game before it even starts.

A

asplt

I had same problem. Her relationship got stuck at 6 so I opened console and entered:
jacrat=10
jac=10

Don't remember which one got me past the freeze, but after that one date got things moving.

Hope that helps.
Thanks man.

tamleo

May 29, 2017
How is the little sister bugged? All I'm getting in the cell is new content next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the image folder i see 1 new is in the morning and go to mia and get a BJ from her but can find any way to get there it just say (That's all), nothing happen!!!

U

User_10739

This just breaks the game before it even starts.
Should be True not true
True and False values are always Uppercase first letter.

Or even better put the original console.rpy file back (extract in needed) and just use this instead.

There is a whole thread on this topic, maybe 2.

6rav3

Aug 4, 2017
Stuck on sister. At the part where I had to get her corruption up to 50, but the quest itself is blank in the cellphone. Any ideas.

babesana

Aug 3, 2017
upload_2018-1-13_14-11-18.png

What happend ? , I go in nicole room after party (next day) at 14.00-16.00 and this happend in game , Is this bug or my file game has problem ?

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
Same happens when i try to use phone and click on the short white haired girl (cant remember name) also when i click on high school for little sister.
Clicking on high school and ignore doesnt work, give 3 errors a row and it crashes back to main menu

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Stuck on sister. At the part where I had to get her corruption up to 50, but the quest itself is blank in the cellphone. Any ideas.
Happend to me, when using console to raise deprativity. But it was okay when redone it in normal grinding.

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
i started a new game and there are indeed some bugs

when i enter Nicole's room after the fight with Jaqueline's brother

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Sisroom.rpy", line 50, in script
    show screen exnic
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 458, in execute_show_screen
    renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen exnic is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Sisroom.rpy", line 50, in script
    show screen exnic
  File "C:\Users\Nono\Downloads\View_of_family-010-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Nono\Downloads\View_of_family-010-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nono\Downloads\View_of_family-010-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 458, in execute_show_screen
    renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nono\Downloads\View_of_family-010-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1012, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen exnic is not known.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029
View of family 0.1.0

MikhailWhite

Dec 21, 2016
Well, ok, I talked with Jacqueline and saw sex scene, but another quest appears "Find Jacqueline". She is always in her shop and dates didnt improves relationship. What need to do to walk forward?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes