EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
XD7W8TnGWHUvVEBaJ0zSElIFVz4QkQYAmrqIXrlHd9QC_zBxmGdlRztS-hQumRV5.jpg

Overview:
"View of family" is a pov, rpg game with some kind of open world... in perspective. A lot of quests will allow you to put yourself in this incredible adventures. You’ll assume the role of a ordinary 21 year guy... who lives a normal life and working as tutor. He lives with his sister Nicole and his mother Emily. Help him to seduce all women in this game!

Thread Updated: 2019-10-10
Release Date 2019-10-10
Developer: Marvel
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

(Version 1.3) It's recommended to start a new save, loading old save files may cause bugs in the new version.
(Version 1.4) There are reports of a bug. The quest tracker in phone for Mia's hints is blank. Read thread for hints.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - -

Android (0.1.2): - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Gallery Mod - -
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The errors are due to missing image files, which according to the error message have a reference location of the developers own pc rather than being included in the game.

Its a bit funny but not promising when in comes to programming knowledge :)

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
"It's basically your generic incest game, with the exception that the sister seems to be hitting on you, instead the other way around. It has everything you can wish of this kind of game. Bad english, little content and bad writing. I suggest not to bother at this point, but wanted to share it anyways"

I totally read this as coming from the dev at first...

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
"It's basically your generic incest game, with the exception that the sister seems to be hitting on you, instead the other way around. It has everything you can wish of this kind of game. Bad english, little content and bad writing. I suggest not to bother at this point, but wanted to share it anyways"

I totally read this as coming from the dev at first...
That would've given him some points for honesty in my book at the very least

jimmys

Oct 10, 2016
Points for honesty, i agree with that. I would be supportive in any other case but there is a "but" here yes. Lets say i put some images together, write some stuff etc and tell people that the must know its a bit crap and same time please put your money on my patreon account. So what am i saying actually? very please search in your good hearts and give me some money but i dont deserve it? If i want to make a bad game i would not require money for it if i must be honest and want support etc etc

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
As it's common otter review time:
[WARNING]SPOILERS![/WARNING]
1/10 (why the fuck are new games so shitty).
The bad:
The plot is crap, out of nowhere your sister which apparently never had anything with you starts flirting (with you), then you who never liked your sister get a boner thinking of her, next thing on the line she's wiggling her butt while you have a boner on the bus and then when she changes she leaves the door open for you to see.
Fucking terrible english.
The mom looks weird as fuck, she gives me the creeps.
The dev's first version starts of with path errors that are so basic it pisses me off.

The good:
The animations weren't half bad.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This one did not get the Otter Seal of Approval.
Gonna download this train wreck and see what doggy thinks.
Updated.. Confused as hell. Easily fixed error, sister's really really ODD.
Rated 1.5 / 10 tail wags
Notter prove.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7072

I thought this was by the same guy that is making My Little Princess with the whole female aggressor/shitty knockoff thing. I really would like a game with the sister/mother making the moves, but it seems only shitty devs have been trying that out. Being able to repeatedly deny a sister/mother then waking up to a blowjob etc would be neat, and a yandere route if you never give in would be hilarious.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This one did not get the Otter Seal of Approval.
Gonna download this train wreck and see what doggy thinks.
Updated.. Confused as hell. Easily fixed error, sister's really really ODD.
Rated 1.5 / 10 tail wags
View attachment 2378
I'm actually going to keep this one for future use :D thanks doggy :) Also can you get me two more images? One is for "Otter says this game is alright I guess" and one for "Otter says this game is great."
I'll give you 3 bones and a plate on the table at dinner :)

(ignore this)

Last edited:
Reactions: mrtoss
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes