4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Will this mod work with the new 1.2 version out today?
No! This mod is standalone not something you add to the game. The game version this mod uses is v0.1.0.
"This is a Standalone Mod, you don't need the vanilla game to play it."
You will need to wait and see if the66 updates this mod with the new version of the game.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
No! This mod is standalone not something you add to the game. The game version this mod uses is v0.1.0.
"This is a Standalone Mod, you don't need the vanilla game to play it."
You will need to wait and see if the66 updates this mod with the new version of the game.
Thanks, I hope so because the66 does a great job with mods.

btw what is you sig pic? the link 403's on me

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
btw what is you sig pic? the link 403's on me
Really that's weird loads fine for me, it's a pic of Sara from Milfy City I edited into a gif with snow & breath
This is the link in the sig -
Here is a mega link for the gif -
Here's an mp4 -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Not working for me. Maybe only with your Mod ?
well, of course only within my mod. the vanilla game uses completely different variables.
and talking this in the thread of the mod, i assumed, we're talking about the mod. :sneaky:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I really hope @the66 could update this mod, really is half of the fun of the game (curious case of synergy between a developer and a modder). Base game is good, modded is way better.
Ehr... maybe excepting the bouncing earned points. I don't enjoy that part. All the rest is great.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I really hope @the66 could update this mod, really is half of the fun of the game (curious case of synergy between a developer and a modder). Base game is good, modded is way better.
Ehr... maybe excepting the bouncing earned points. I don't enjoy that part. All the rest is great.
:oops: crap, i thought about a bouncing textbox.

Reactions: GaboCAP

loffy77

Dec 7, 2018
I'm really sorry to ask that again. I have the 0.1.2 version
And there is no task for nicole and mom, only for mia and the beach location doesn't appear. I dowloaded the patch and everything but still nothing. :( Someone can do a miracle ?

heero000

Jun 23, 2018
I'm really sorry to ask that again. I have the 0.1.2 version
And there is no task for nicole and mom, only for mia and the beach location doesn't appear. I dowloaded the patch and everything but still nothing. :( Someone can do a miracle ?
I recommend you to play patched version from the beginning (the plot is more consistent). Loading save from original game on patched ver will not solve the issue.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes