Mar 23, 2022
Yeah my goblin save is bugged in a way that is messing with my quest's here is the save i saved on the part that is bugged
So sorry about putting off your issue. This should fix it, you still need to go through the whole chain again. Meaning going to the lake, touching the orb then talking to chaos but it should fix it. If I broke anything let me know.

Obviously online safety and all that. Careful with what you download.

Reactions: Cat Boy
Mar 23, 2022
just for info the dev updates quit often on Subscribestar
Funny enough the dev actually updates the thread more then Subscribestar. I believe they are currently messing around with twine at the moment to see if a port is reasonable. Although I could be wrong about the port, I have no contact with Snekk outside this thread. So I can't say with 100% certainty with what they are or aren't doing. Just what they post to this thread.

Reactions: Fizel

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Also has anyone figured this out?

+ If you took the Kidnapper's lair for yourself and completed "Cho Masters, the Clown Girl" quest you can have sex toys made of you by the Kidnapper

The kidnapper always dies no matter what I do.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Also has anyone figured this out?

+ If you took the Kidnapper's lair for yourself and completed "Cho Masters, the Clown Girl" quest you can have sex toys made of you by the Kidnapper

The kidnapper always dies no matter what I do.
He gets better. You may start having things happen to you randomly and can find him again in the Toymaker tent.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Solid Snekk
Bug
1.Give Percy Portal Toy and choose [Use it on them] cause error.
2.Spell Control undead can't use.
3.for some reason contraceptives duration reduce a lot after sex [Ex. I have 21 day duration after have sex with gobo wife it reduce to 7 day] I only see this when gobo wife are not pregnant after she pregnant it work normal again, use cheat wait for a week also cause duration reduce more than it should be [Ex.I have 77day duration after cheat wait for week it become 0 duration].
4.children from First didn't count toward Goblin girl it only count child from gobo wife.
5.all bar lesbian sex broke
Request
Pls add drink all for contraceptives.
1. Fixed, misnamed a location
2. I'm reworking necromancy to be something different.
3. Reworked contraceptives to not be lowered when having sex.
4. Added a line that lists out how many kids you had with First
5. Fixed, I misnamed something

I'll see if I can get drinking multiple potions working.

There is a few of the misprint, I believe(IMHO).
View attachment 3614287
Fixed, I believe.

Fixed. Accidentally named a tag wrong.

Yeah my goblin save is bugged in a way that is messing with my quest's here is the save i saved on the part that is bugged

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Oh that's what was happening. Did not think of going back to the tent so long after.
I only had asking Circe about it but I just added most other major NPCs that would make sense to ask, even a few that wouldn't know.

Mar 23, 2022
1. Slugs give a blank screen if you surrender to them.

1a? Rats also might when that happens but that might be because I broke them myself when I was messing with them just before. But slugs I haven't touched.

Ps Sorry for breaking the code if I did.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Slugs give a blank screen if you surrender to them.

1a? Rats also might when that happens but that might be because I broke them myself when I was messing with them just before. But slugs I haven't touched.

Ps Sorry for breaking the code if I did.
1. Fixed.

2. No, I misspelled the scene name. ratsloss instead of ratloss.

Also, :mad:
Only I break my game. Unrelated or related, I am gonna post the game to a git when I get the release out which should be...in like a few hours. Still testing it out.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.99.32 is up over on .

The main points are that I broke the school. I'm turning it into a community center place that also does teaching as looking for school anime art pulls up an unreasonable amount of shota/loli content and I simply do not vibe with that.

Becoming a teacher and banging your students is being moved to Monduval as 2/3 of the current degrees that you can earn involve your teacher dying so there are obvious openings for positions.

The purpose of the slum school/center will be the same: Make the citizens of Avedon less stupid and to house a dark and terrible secret.

The other main point is that I made a

It's a thing and should help with others fixing bugs and adding content that they want.

Mar 23, 2022
Because 1 I don't have time and 2 I'm lazy and don't own a git account. Can someone else change the "ratwin" on git to "ratswin".

If you're having difficulty finding it the exact line you need is

if tipprotivnika=52: gt 'ratwin'

So yeah, please and thanks I guess.

edit: also can someone change "subsewers" to "sewerfallspot"

if you're searching it should be

act 'Climb back to the Avedon sewers':
minut+=5
gt 'subsewers'
end

I'm hopeless aren't I? Rhetorical question.

Last edited:

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
Because 1 I don't have time and 2 I'm lazy and don't own a git account. Can someone else change the "ratwin" on git to "ratswin".

If you're having difficulty finding it the exact line you need is

if tipprotivnika=52: gt 'ratwin'

So yeah, please and thanks I guess.

edit: also can someone change "subsewers" to "sewerfallspot"

if you're searching it should be

act 'Climb back to the Avedon sewers':
minut+=5
gt 'subsewers'
end

I'm hopeless aren't I? Rhetorical question.
I'll add it to the merge request along with the rest of my bug fixes and missing stuff.

Edit: Though might take awhile do to the amount being fixed for this merge.

Reactions: Throw_AwayPower
Mar 23, 2022
I just fixed it so First's children are now tracking properly along side Goblin wife's but I have no way of putting it forward. I guess I have to make a git account huh? Eh, a tomorrow problem. If someone else want to do it while I'm asleep then

First part is:

Code:
! First
if pregfirstday>0: pregfirstday-=1
if pregfirstday=0 and pregnantfirst=1:
    if farmgoblins>0:
        farmgoblincount+=1
        firstfarmgoblins+=1
    elseif rand(1, 2)=1:
        GoblinMaleChild+=1
    else
        GoblinFemaleChild+=1
    end
    FirstKids+=1
    pregnantfirst-=1
end
second part is

Code:
act 'Get cleaned up':
                if FirstContraceptive=1 and pregnantfirst=0 and (fertilityspell=1 or rand(1, 5)=5): pregfirstday=5&pregm+=1
                pregnantfirst+=1
                incest+=1
                arousal=0
                girl+=1
                minut+=5
                experience+=10
                gt 'first'               
            end
Eh, I can't seem to get the second one to look right. I'm sure you (who ever adds it) will be able to figure it out. And yes it's litrally just adding in a toggle. Also sorry added this, I'm doing this before bed and I don't have a git account.

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
If you have a bug take a look at the list below to check if it's part of this merge request I sent in.

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
I just fixed it so First's children are now tracking properly along side Goblin wife's but I have no way of putting it forward. I guess I have to make a git account huh? Eh, a tomorrow problem. If someone else want to do it while I'm asleep then

First part is:

Code:
! First
if pregfirstday>0: pregfirstday-=1
if pregfirstday=0 and pregnantfirst=1:
    if farmgoblins>0:
        farmgoblincount+=1
        firstfarmgoblins+=1
    elseif rand(1, 2)=1:
        GoblinMaleChild+=1
    else
        GoblinFemaleChild+=1
    end
    FirstKids+=1
    pregnantfirst-=1
end
second part is

Code:
act 'Get cleaned up':
                if FirstContraceptive=1 and pregnantfirst=0 and (fertilityspell=1 or rand(1, 5)=5): pregfirstday=5&pregm+=1
                pregnantfirst+=1
                incest+=1
                arousal=0
                girl+=1
                minut+=5
                experience+=10
                gt 'first'              
            end
Eh, I can't seem to get the second one to look right. I'm sure you (who ever adds it) will be able to figure it out. And yes it's litrally just adding in a toggle. Also sorry added this, I'm doing this before bed and I don't have a git account.
No worries, that was one of the fixes I had done for awhile and had on the list to send for the merger. Took awhile considering I had to compare my edited version of 1.99.31 that had fixes and mods to a clean 1.99.32 then make the changes on git, of course without the mods and just the fixes.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
So sorry about putting off your issue. This should fix it, you still need to go through the whole chain again. Meaning going to the lake, touching the orb then talking to chaos but it should fix it. If I broke anything let me know.

Obviously online safety and all that. Careful with what you download.
thanks for the help

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes