nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
Solid Snekk
Bug
1.Give Percy Portal Toy and choose [Use it on them] cause error.
2.Spell Control undead can't use.
3.for some reason contraceptives duration reduce a lot after sex [Ex. I have 21 day duration after have sex with gobo wife it reduce to 7 day] I only see this when gobo wife are not pregnant after she pregnant it work normal again, use cheat wait for a week also cause duration reduce more than it should be [Ex.I have 77day duration after cheat wait for week it become 0 duration].
4.children from First didn't count toward Goblin girl it only count child from gobo wife.
5.all bar lesbian sex broke
Request
Pls add drink all for contraceptives.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
I know. I used to use word as my text editor but it would capitalize random words so I switched to Notepad++. The earliest stuff I did is the worst offenders as I used tags like GoblinWifeView and other long phrases.

I also struggle with arrays too. I have a general idea why and how they pull their data, but I mostly just copy/paste and change to fit my needs.

Also same. I break stuff every update. I'm trying to put the game up on GitGud so others can edit it as well and I'm totally prepared to be totally overwhelmed by everyone being so much better than I am at coding.
I can't vouch for how bad word is but it'd might auto capatalize similar words or words after full stops. but Notepad++ is a must for any sort of major coding I've learnt. It can handle several different code languages. As for arrays I know generally their purpose but how more smarter people use them is beyond me. I know arrays are a storage for similar variables, like stats for example. I also know you can push and pull/remove or add to them. Basically slotting a new variable on the end or taking one out. You can also check whole arrays for individual variables or as a groups. Like I can search an array for a single variable of 'strenght' or I can search for the total value of the array called 'stats'. Past that I start to get lost. All the coding documents go above my head because they are too complex.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
I went through and redid all the gobo wife variables to be the same. With this one it still has whatever I broke/fixed before in my last unoffical patch. I still need to go through and fix First (goblin wife daughter). A few of her variables also need correcting. So she'll probably be broken somewhere but not due to me, no offence to Snekk.

Obvioulsy be careful with downloading random things online and blah blah blah usual online safety.

Or just wait until Snekk uploads 1.99.32.

Edit: I also might have broke things because I did touch a lot of variables with this fix but I shouldn't have. If I have please shout at me and say I'm dumb. Or again ignore me and wait for Snekk.

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
I know. I used to use word as my text editor but it would capitalize random words so I switched to Notepad++. The earliest stuff I did is the worst offenders as I used tags like GoblinWifeView and other long phrases.

I also struggle with arrays too. I have a general idea why and how they pull their data, but I mostly just copy/paste and change to fit my needs.

Also same. I break stuff every update. I'm trying to put the game up on GitGud so others can edit it as well and I'm totally prepared to be totally overwhelmed by everyone being so much better than I am at coding.
Yeah... I'm addicted to capitalizing all the first letters of my variables as well as the long phrases, though it's usually fine if it's consistent.

You fix more than you break and even whatever that gets broken, they're typically ones that are mistakes and simple fixes! Having fixed a few bugs on the version I'm running/editing, glad it's not a long hunt to find the issue. I look forward for the GitHub, hopefully we can help lessen your workload on bug fixes so you can focus more on things ya want done as well as not draining yourself!

Here's an example of my horrible variable naming and stuff I've been working on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
I went through and redid all the gobo wife variables to be the same. With this one it still has whatever I broke/fixed before in my last unoffical patch. I still need to go through and fix First (goblin wife daughter). A few of her variables also need correcting. So she'll probably be broken somewhere but not due to me, no offence to Snekk.

Obvioulsy be careful with downloading random things online and blah blah blah usual online safety.

Or just wait until Snekk uploads 1.99.32.

Edit: I also might have broke things because I did touch a lot of variables with this fix but I shouldn't have. If I have please shout at me and say I'm dumb. Or again ignore me and wait for Snekk.
Don't downplay yourself! I'm sure it can't be that bad, at least ya got the guts to post up your unofficial fixes ;~;

takuya1234

Apr 10, 2019
6. No, should have gotten a quest when going near the neighborhood. I thought it appeared after you cleared out Mine and Thine Bugs 2.
It was my mistake, I hadn't completed the last part of the mission to go to the Sultanate.

6. Those quests are meant to go away after you go into Isabella's arena. Revisit that area and it will update.
If it's where I defeat her, then I've already done that, but it hasn't disappeared.

Mar 23, 2022
Don't downplay yourself! I'm sure it can't be that bad, at least ya got the guts to post up your unofficial fixes ;~;
I doubt my changes broke anything on my end. Most of my changes would have fixed things that didn't work. Like scenes that weren't procing but now are because I only fixed/changed one variable, some scenes might now be broken. For example I changed

if goblinwife=1 and first=1
gt goblinthreesome
end

to

if Goblinwife=1 and first=1
gt goblinthreesome
end

That might cause issue due to me not correcting first. Although due to my knowledge of coding that wouldn't because first isn't a valid variable so said choice would show. But you get the idea.

Also that example isn't in game.

But I have no offical training on coding so I can't say with certainty that I know what I'm doing.

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
I doubt my changes broke anything on my end. Most of my changes would have fixed things that didn't work. Like scenes that weren't procing but now are because I only fixed/changed one variable, some scenes might now be broken. For example I changed

gt goblinthreesome
end

to

if Goblinwife=1 and first=1
gt goblinthreesome
end

That might cause issue due to me not correcting first. Although due to my knowledge of coding that wouldn't because first isn't a valid variable so said choice would show. But you get the idea.

Also that example isn't in game.

But I have no offical training on coding so I can't say with certainty that I know what I'm doing.
Typically there is usually a naming convention for variables, class, objects, and other stuff for coding but that differs between from programming languages. From what I recall learning from C++ and Java, variables start off lowercase and then uppercase for following words if not underscored, same with functions. Only Classes and Objects were first lettered capitalized and global variables were all caps.
For example:

gt goblinthreesome
end

would be

if goblinWife=1 and first=1
gt goblinthreesome
end

Though as you mention prior, it seems qsp doesn't really care of capitalization unless a diff language. Tested if it mattered by using milkprisoner from SlumClinicBasement and having an act function to increase each of these variables separately: milkprisoner, Milkprisoner and milkPrisoner. It still increased milkprisoner regardless, though that's for english at least.

Not very use to qsp yet as the actual wiki is in russian...

Edit: Though lets be honest, who follows conventions when it's not mandated. Though if it's gonna be a community worked on project via Github, then probably should lay down some conventions?

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
Typically there is usually a naming convention for variables, class, objects, and other stuff for coding but that differs between from programming languages. From what I recall learning from C++ and Java, variables start off lowercase and then uppercase for following words if not underscored, same with functions. Only Classes and Objects were first lettered capitalized and global variables were all caps.
For example:

gt goblinthreesome
end

would be

if goblinWife=1 and first=1
gt goblinthreesome
end

Though as you mention prior, it seems qsp doesn't really care of capitalization unless a diff language. Tested if it mattered by using milkprisoner from SlumClinicBasement and having an act function to increase each of these variables separately: milkprisoner, Milkprisoner and milkPrisoner. It still increased milkprisoner regardless, though that's for english at least.

Not very use to qsp yet as the actual wiki is in russian...

Edit: Though lets be honest, who follows conventions when it's not mandated. Though if it's gonna be a community worked on project via Github, then probably should lay down some conventions?
When I was learning C++ like 15 years ago I guess I never got to naming conventions or forgot over time. When I was looking into twine recently it seemed that it also didn't mattered as long as it was consistant, but that one could just be me being smooth brain and not noticing the difference. If this becomes a communal thing like Github I'm sure naturally it'd gain them over time as people correct/add things.

edit: With twine it was a situation of what you set it as. Like if you set Score to $Score it would be a variable. So maybe that's how it got around that? Again I don't know, I'm relearning coding. :LOL:

InfinityLight

Oct 20, 2022
I will eventually add the options to purge the various "evil" factions in the game, but Iola is an outlier. You chose to work with Det with all the various hints and outright statements that he eats people, why would you turn on your boss?
Well, you added a different choices for acceptable crimes in ledger, so it can be that mc is fine with thieving but not with all others crimes, and at the start Det is a head of thieves guild, even though he is a vampire, but there is no certain knowledge on what people he feeds, so there could be assumption that he at least don't touch innocents. And when meeting Iola, it would be perfect moment to see Det's true evil, since he is willing to enslave and rape innocents, so an option to turn against Det in that moment is fitting one I suppose.

Mar 23, 2022
Well, you added a different choices for acceptable crimes in ledger, so it can be that mc is fine with thieving but not with all others crimes, and at the start Det is a head of thieves guild, even though he is a vampire, but there is no certain knowledge on what people he feeds, so there could be assumption that he at least don't touch innocents. And when meeting Iola, it would be perfect moment to see Det's true evil, since he is willing to enslave and rape innocents, so an option to turn against Det in that moment is fitting one I suppose.
If I'm not mistaken Snekk was/is going to make Det the head of the assassin guild too. But obviously it's not in the game. In fact Det use to send the pc to kill people and would occationally feed from them. I think that was lost during the major overhaul.

takuya1234

Apr 10, 2019
1. Osirus says, 'Meet me at night. There's something I want you to see.' No matter the time I go there, nothing happens.

2. After corrupting the nun, there's no way to click on the option 'Say you'll consider it,' getting stuck on the screen.

Mar 23, 2022
1. Osirus says, 'Meet me at night. There's something I want you to see.' No matter the time I go there, nothing happens.

2. After corrupting the nun, there's no way to click on the option 'Say you'll consider it,' getting stuck on the screen.
1. First you have done Mariko, the bar fox lady's, quest? second you are entering he's house after listening to the songs in the graveyard? Finally I think I patched it but maybe not.

2. I need some help on this one because funny enough I've never had it happen to me. I have no idea how to proc that quest so I might need a little help. Where does that quest take place? Like what is the quest line? For example go to graveyard and play hopscotch then go underground to foreveralone cave. because from the code it looks like it's pointing to an unknown location. So knowing where that location is will help me point the code there. I could make it warp the player to the graveyard as a temp solution but that would be jarring if it's in monduval for example.

Obviously usual online safety. After all F95 did have a "major" virus breach. Please be careful with what you download.

Last edited:
Reactions: takuya1234

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Yeah my goblin save is bugged in a way that is messing with my quest's here is the save i saved on the part that is bugged

takuya1234

Apr 10, 2019
1. First you have done Mariko, the bar fox lady's, quest? second you are entering he's house after listening to the songs in the graveyard? Finally I think I patched it but maybe not.

2. I need some help on this one because funny enough I've never had it happen to me. I have no idea how to proc that quest so I might need a little help. Where does that quest take place? Like what is the quest line? For example go to graveyard and play hopscotch then go underground to foreveralone cave. because from the code it looks like it's pointing to an unknown location. So knowing where that location is will help me point the code there. I could make it warp the player to the graveyard as a temp solution but that would be jarring if it's in monduval for example.
1. You were right, I didn't hear 'songs in the graveyard,' thank you.

2.Mission 'Demonic Nuns,' but instead of turning them into demons, you only corrupt them by clicking "Appear in the form of an Angel." So when you wake up, you enter the chapel, becoming trapped in this image:

1715404524469.png

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
1. You were right, I didn't hear 'songs in the graveyard,' thank you.

2.Mission 'Demonic Nuns,' but instead of turning them into demons, you only corrupt them by clicking "Appear in the form of an Angel." So when you wake up, you enter the chapel, becoming trapped in this image:

View attachment 3623528
First cheers. That made finding it much easier, at least I think it was. There was something like that pointing to nothing like I thought, so it probably was it. Second I just set it to go to the church (which should be the players current location). For Snekk I just wrote gt $locP. Third you or anyone making this choice might want to make a save BEFORE doing it just incase Snekk wanted it to connect somewhere else. Like a different string of events. Forth if it's not the correct location or doesn't work then let me know I'll try and fix it again. Finally I was too busy to make anymore changes I've only had 5-10 minutes to actually mess with things. So sorry to anyone I couldn't help.

I am not the dev, if the dev (Snekk) makes an update use that one. I'm just a random person making changes. Be careful with what you download online, the standard online safety stuff.

Reactions: takuya1234
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes