Mar 23, 2022
I didn't think people liked the idea. The feedback wasn't really there so I just continued with QSP.

If enough people like the general story+theme of the game I'm making but dislike QSP, I'll absolutely port over to Twine.
I thought the consensus was undecided. Most didn't care or didn't voice their opinion. I don't think I voiced mine because the way it was describe was it wasn't a port an more like a redo. Remaking everything just in the same world with a different story. If it is just a port to a different engine apart from it taking a while I'd be for that. I also totally will mess around with the files if you did.

edit: Also wan't there an issue with the twine version being flagged as a false positive?

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
Imo, QSP is jankier than HTML/twine for end users. But whether or not to port should be decided based on the difficulty level at your end. If you find it easy/simple then i'd say go for it. Otherwise it would just stop progress unnecessarily.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I thought the consensus was undecided. Most didn't care or didn't voice their opinion. I don't think I voiced mine because the way it was describe was it wasn't a port an more like a redo. Remaking everything just in the same world with a different story. If it is just a port to a different engine apart from it taking a while I'd be for that. I also totally will mess around with the files if you did.

edit: Also wan't there an issue with the twine version being flagged as a false positive?
Upgrade, more like. There's a lot I can't figure out with QSP due to it being Russian. I had rudimentary combat and pregnancy systems up in Twine in less than a week.

The false flag doesn't make sense to me though, I used the same image set I have for QSP and there was no problems.

Imo, QSP is jankier than HTML/twine for end users. But whether or not to port should be decided based on the difficulty level at your end. If you find it easy/simple then i'd say go for it. Otherwise it would just stop progress unnecessarily.
I am getting constant bug reports for QSP not showing the correct menus and people not being able to even play. My skill at coding is amataur at best, but I guess that makes it easy as none of the systems in place are overly complicated because of it.

I think the last time I made an attempt with Twine, I had the pregnancy and combat system working within a week. I'll give it another shot and see what happens.

TheMiserableGoose

Aug 25, 2019
I am getting constant bug reports for QSP not showing the correct menus and people not being able to even play. My skill at coding is amataur at best, but I guess that makes it easy as none of the systems in place are overly complicated because of it.

I think the last time I made an attempt with Twine, I had the pregnancy and combat system working within a week. I'll give it another shot and see what happens.
It's worth the experiment. Far more resources exist for Twine, and the accompanying webdev stuff that once you figure out how you want to proceed you could likely convert all the current content rapidly. Though, I would recommend setting up Tweego and using a code editor like VS Code rather than fumbling with the default twine app.

That said, I am currently playing for the first time in about twenty patches, and I'm enjoying it a great deal. Good job.

Reactions: Solid Snekk

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.99.30 is up on .

This week was just cleaning out some questlines that had previously been unfinished. Cho the clown, Cup and the Medusa each got their quest moving. I can finish them up in a later patch.

The Kidnapper/Crazed Sewer Guy makes his return as an unwanted roommate/portal sex questline.

Next week I'm going to mess with Twine a little bit and see if I can make a mockup of the Slums/Graveyard area and have all the current systems that work in QSP work in Twine.

If I can effectively port the game to Twine I can take all those people up who want me to port the game to a github of sorts up on their offers.

Mar 23, 2022
Upgrade, more like. There's a lot I can't figure out with QSP due to it being Russian. I had rudimentary combat and pregnancy systems up in Twine in less than a week.

The false flag doesn't make sense to me though, I used the same image set I have for QSP and there was no problems.

I think the false flag was due to it being an unregistered html. I could be wrong though.

Luckysshot940

Jun 4, 2019

i say go for it.

hellfire8100

Aug 26, 2017

I'd say go for twine, if its easier and quicker for you to do things in comparison to QSP then do it. Sure it will take a bit to get back to where you currently are but it may save you a lot of hassle in the long run for future releases.

nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
Bug.
1.Bat give potion from Female to Male Bug when press [1.Look Around].
1714395700598.png
2.Bess Bug can't find here anywhere even Dev Menu can't find location of her.
this one from Dev menu
1714395850565.png 1714395771048.png
this one from Barn
1714395825893.png
3.Annette Relation freeze at 30 it doesn't increase anymore .
4. for some reason I enable mutant [Beast Master/Pack Bitch/Fertile Womb Mutation with disable pregnant ] but somehow it still get pregnant from dog random fuck or Percy (Fertile Womb Mutation gone from cheat section after enable too).

Last edited:

jupojupo

Jul 10, 2019
yo how do you get the heavenly weapon to free mariko? i ask avalon tells me to talk to rev but nothing happens

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
I have to ask this am i the only one that thinks they need to mix the female pic with the futa pics or at the very lest 10 to20% to see the non futa pics for most the races cuz we all now most people go futa to see there character fucked or fucking and still will like to see there race they are using fuck pics. P.s for the one making the game love the game this is just something i felt like saying

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Always a pleasure to see stuff being added and being fixed!
Good work -

Right now, i'll get an error, when trying to gift percy a doll from the pervert.

If i beat the pervert the first time i meet him, the screen goes blank after winning the fight (Right at the doll-maker's hut)

If i just decide to fight the doll-maker it still says to go check him out afterwards, esentially locking me?

Maybe Give us the option to create the dolls ourselves, after killing him?

Or, like, with the help of someone? Maybe different persons that maybe need convincing in order to do so?
I'd love to make percy do it.
Honestly, i'd like more options with percy anyway. Maybe for a more dominant/subby Percy? Maybe add/change stuff to percy's body or some kind of addictions/curses, like the one the MC can get? Seraph Lip on percy sounds neat.

There are some menus for Children and 'trap children' - They only open in anote that they're being worked on.

Any news on progression with the 'other death?' and death itself?
It's about time mom get's it, too.
Also, is something planned with blitz? Damn, i like that brat!
I'd love to see options for her to keep her bratty nature, but maybe without the slutty nature?
Something like that maybe for charmane as well, like, tell her to stop 'morale boosting' - They both got you now.
I mean, c'mon - A horseman doesn't like to share!

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Bug.
1.Bat give potion from Female to Male Bug when press [1.Look Around].
View attachment 3585816
2.Bess Bug can't find here anywhere even Dev Menu can't find location of her.
this one from Dev menu
View attachment 3585820 View attachment 3585817
this one from Barn
View attachment 3585819
3.Annette Relation freeze at 30 it doesn't increase anymore .
4. for some reason I enable mutant [Beast Master/Pack Bitch/Fertile Womb Mutation with disable pregnant ] but somehow it still get pregnant from dog random fuck or Percy (Fertile Womb Mutation gone from cheat section after enable too).
1. Fixed.
2. I think I fixed Bess` quest. Also re-added the ability to have Annette and Bess as allies.
3. That's her max relation at the moment.

Crazed Sewer Guy? This was a thing how do i get too it
There's a lot to do to get to it. At least three quests needed beforehand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is the quest menu fixed?
I'm not able to find the error at the moment.

nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
1. Fixed.
2. I think I fixed Bess` quest. Also re-added the ability to have Annette and Bess as allies.
3. That's her max relation at the moment.

There's a lot to do to get to it. At least three quests needed beforehand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not able to find the error at the moment.
What about this bug or it normal?

d_niel

Jan 21, 2018
Aloha all!
Did a fresh run w the newest build ( 1.99.30 Mime Fix ):
Cannot put the mindless girl (from Mu) in a cage/stockade. The option is there, just doesnt work.

AND, dont overwork yourself Snekk, burnout/spreding thin is bad for your health.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes