Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
Is there a selection of scenes/type you wish were longer? I can add it to my list of things to expand on.
I didn't get very far but it just seemed like all the scenes I found were 2 or 3 sentences and then moved on. Very little description, almost seemed more like an afterthought, which is fine since theres a game and story but not what I come to this website for. Was I just missing all the descriptive scenes?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
two questions.. what start has the most content? and will you add playable on start amazons/futazons?
Most starts just have unique dialog with some NPCs. The Chosen One is the most directly related to living characters.

As for an Amazon start...I have three or four more starts in mind but I'm not sure if adding them to the game will add anything story-wise.

it does not appear that getting kidnapped by the bandits is working properly. i get kidnapped but can just walk right out. no sale, no nothing. current version.
I updated a lot of the variables related to being kidnapped but missed a few. I'll get it fixed by the next update.

I didn't get very far but it just seemed like all the scenes I found were 2 or 3 sentences and then moved on. Very little description, almost seemed more like an afterthought, which is fine since theres a game and story but not what I come to this website for. Was I just missing all the descriptive scenes?
This game started as a mod to Rubedo, and the two-three sentence descriptions were how that game ran. Saying that I have gone out of my depth is an understatement, but I am slowly going through and upgrading the old events to not be as awful.

If there are any scenes in particular that you think could use an upgrade, let me know. I usually update the game weekly.

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
1713955578240.png

Above is weird.

I have 3 residents, though it is registered as 2. That bug I think was because the game warned me of having too many which resulted in a second fight.

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
Most starts just have unique dialog with some NPCs. The Chosen One is the most directly related to living characters.

As for an Amazon start...I have three or four more starts in mind but I'm not sure if adding them to the game will add anything story-wise.

I updated a lot of the variables related to being kidnapped but missed a few. I'll get it fixed by the next update.

This game started as a mod to Rubedo, and the two-three sentence descriptions were how that game ran. Saying that I have gone out of my depth is an understatement, but I am slowly going through and upgrading the old events to not be as awful.

If there are any scenes in particular that you think could use an upgrade, let me know. I usually update the game weekly.
Cheers mate, great 2 see someone with dedication

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
The guards harassing you randomly is intentional, the guards are assholes, but they're meant to let you leave if they find nothing wrong with you. I changed a few things and it should be fixed.

View attachment 3569942

Above is weird.

I have 3 residents, though it is registered as 2. That bug I think was because the game warned me of having too many which resulted in a second fight.
I think something is a bit bugged with adding a third prisoner. Let me do a run through it and see if I can fix it.

Is the character creation going to be expanded in the future? For example, more races, choosing your height etc?
Possibly. The current intro choice is a bit janky.

Height doesn't really play into a whole lot aside from having to get a ladder for glory hole scenes or being able to give standing blowjobs.

am i the only one that wishes we know what was new?
The first page has a changelog and the subscribestar posts I link show off the changes between versions.

Cheers mate, great 2 see someone with dedication
I try, which is all that I can really offer.

Navri

Dec 16, 2017
Hey, if I remember correctly you were trying out twine. Are you planning on porting the game eventually or was that only an idea and not a plan?

silentangel

Jan 2, 2019
Is the Bee+spider jelly reaction curable? If not then saving the solider girl now permantely locks you off from ever sleeping.

Luckysshot940

Jun 4, 2019
Is the Bee+spider jelly reaction curable? If not then saving the solider girl now permantely locks you off from ever sleeping.
it wears off overtime but i'm pretty sure it takes several in game days. just fast travel between britmor and avedon a couple dozen times until it wears off.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hey, if I remember correctly you were trying out twine. Are you planning on porting the game eventually or was that only an idea and not a plan?
I didn't think people liked the idea. The feedback wasn't really there so I just continued with QSP.

If enough people like the general story+theme of the game I'm making but dislike QSP, I'll absolutely port over to Twine.

Take a shower. I'll add a message telling your character you need to wash it out when trying to sleep.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes