shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
It would be really nice if debug let me review all quests... As in which ones are yet to be started, in progress, incomplete and completed. This way I can review them with each version update.

Testing the game is hard since with each version I want to review if any statuses were toggled.

Luckysshot940

Jun 4, 2019
It would be really nice if debug let me review all quests... As in which ones are yet to be started, in progress, incomplete and completed. This way I can review them with each version update.

Testing the game is hard since with each version I want to review if any statuses were toggled.
i mean... you could always learn how to code in QSP... my personal thoughts are "don't do it."

Mar 23, 2022
i mean... you could always learn how to code in QSP... my personal thoughts are "don't do it."
It's not too difficult to pick up the basics assuming you understand basics of coding. The main issue with QSP is all the material on how it's engine work are in russian. As for the don't do it part I'd also recommend against it. The engine really doesn't like large changes. Things break that aren't touched because QSP.

hellfire8100

Aug 26, 2017
  • Never knew it exsisted, but exploring the area called "Sub-Sewer" can result in a lockout (no options to choose)
  • Using ledger and "Thinking about pregnant lovers" Gives a Error: Code 111, Desc: Location not found.
  • Cannot place slaves into the cells in the sewer lair
  • If you ask the crazed pervert to collect dolls of self they never come back (or i've always missed them)
  • Quest "Goddess Mariko - The Blood Gate" info shows "I should check on how far the acrobat in the Avedonian Arena has gotten"
  • I've met Bess as a male but can no longer find her again (No option in the Barn area of steelwind farm)
  • No way to return to Silver after leaving her house
  • No way to leave the kobold orgy as a male
  • Cannot get it on with sharks or other merfolk as no way to dismiss amanda dispite there being files to do so (unless you haven't implimented the scenes then disregard)

Last edited:

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
I've noticed there's some broken links involving Mu and the Sawmill gloryhole. Most of them, actually. And doing the nun uniform thing leads to a dead end.

Also in the Conquest duel, when you lose instead of going into some Fort Reach Pillory for an hour as said in the dialogue, you get 12 hours, and exit into avedon prison to pay a fine or go to jail.

There seems to be some weirdness in getting the cowgirl from steelwind at the moment. Perhaps tied with another bug where Bill constantly has the option to go to the farm with him for his first meeting, even after I went through the new meeting events already. It sort of ends awkwardly prematurely instead of going through.

If you save in a bed, you cannot load that save. Code 105, desc: can't load file. This was after I unlocked bede and the white void.

Just walking down the road got me a dead end bug. No text, no image. Was around mile marker 10 I believe.

Edit: Some other notes is if you beat the toymaker cho's quest appears to lock up.

Killing the crazed man also locks things up. Dead end version

Flicking Meat on and off as security at the brothel appears to just add security values

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes