shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
The second quest in the prison and is pretty easy to do if you have magic of some sort since the guards take all your weapons.

The third is long, but doesn't require a lot on your part.

I am actually working on that this update.

Both sets of wolves, regular and the werewolf, somehow keep sharing scenes and mixing all of them up. It's an odd bug I have on my list.

I'm working on that this update.

Is there a tag in the ledger that says you make money from it?

1. I left a loose tag. Fixed.

2. Yes. There's a quest after the Bug quests in Britmor that leads to Nafsu acquiring Red for your harem.

3. I want to add combat sex in a future update so the Succubus can shine, but it is a difficult system to implement

1. You should only be able to get her pregnant after she frees you, which opens up the door.

2. Fixed.

No. There is no mention of it in the ledger income.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
The Text for the option to leave does happen but an actual way to leave the house isn't present, holding you in the two rooms in her house with the option to preg her now available.
Fixed. I misspelled a tag that lets you leave.

Its a bug due wrong variable that's preventing one to leave silver's house with appropriate relationship.
variables -> silverrep <-> silverrel
Don't know which is right
It's meant to be rel. Fixed.

No. There is no mention of it in the ledger income.
I'm going to make a few changes to the council, maybe that will fix it. I'll have the update out later today as well.

Sorxas

May 16, 2019
Whenever I ask to fool around with Annette and the goblin wife it just leads to a blank screen

Last edited:

commodous556

Aug 9, 2021
1. Scenes with prostitutes who offer a choice of sex options (humans, goblins, kobolds, catgirls, etc) are also broken in the 1.99.28 bugfix version. Choosing any sex option leads to a blank screen with no options to progress further or end the interaction.

2. The female dog giving birth and dying seems bugged/incomplete.
It seems to immediately get replaced by another female dog which is spontaneously pregnant but which cannot be fully interacted with, and which doesn't count towards the total number of dogs in the pack.

3. I'm also curious if it's possible to impregnate Demon the swamp horse. I've never gotten that to work.
Is it even in the game, or did I just imagine it? Are there special requirements which must be fulfilled before it works?

Apr 29, 2022
Sorry if this is redundant or not but I would appreciate it if you could somehow toggle if you could have sex with women when you are selling your body as I've had a hard time getting that to happen.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Scenes with prostitutes who offer a choice of sex options (humans, goblins, kobolds, catgirls, etc) are also broken in the 1.99.28 bugfix version. Choosing any sex option leads to a blank screen with no options to progress further or end the interaction.

2. The female dog giving birth and dying seems bugged/incomplete.
It seems to immediately get replaced by another female dog which is spontaneously pregnant but which cannot be fully interacted with, and which doesn't count towards the total number of dogs in the pack.

3. I'm also curious if it's possible to impregnate Demon the swamp horse. I've never gotten that to work.
Is it even in the game, or did I just imagine it? Are there special requirements which must be fulfilled before it works?
1. I've gone through and it seems to work now. I did some work adding in lesbian scenes for bar encounters and I may have it working.

2. It wasn't complete in the bugfix I posted. It works better now.

3. It might just be bad RNG. I'll take a look.

I'll do another pass of the events just to double check everything works.

Sorry if this is redundant or not but I would appreciate it if you could somehow toggle if you could have sex with women when you are selling your body as I've had a hard time getting that to happen.
I was trying to work on that this update. I spent most of my time fixing the slave training system. I'll continue with it next update.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
The second quest in the prison and is pretty easy to do if you have magic of some sort since the guards take all your weapons.

The third is long, but doesn't require a lot on your part.
wait, when you said become a paladin, did you mean a paladin of the falling flame or whatever it's called? cause i did do that XD

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.99.29 up over on .

Main points are the start of slave training. Casual sex was expanded more and I plan to continue working on both.

Edit: Subscribestar was being difficult and linked me to the .28 post. Odd, but fixed.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Vicindio-1.99.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Luckysshot940

Jun 4, 2019
it does not appear that getting kidnapped by the bandits is working properly. i get kidnapped but can just walk right out. no sale, no nothing. current version.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes