Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
'A brief thought that you should not be here at the moment washes over you, but it passes quickly.'
This text appears in the cult of maceasy quest. Does it mean its wip?
Maceasy doesn't do a whole lot when summoned, yet. Technically you can dig out the summon room and bring her to life with no problems.

That warning is mostly because it is a demon temple.

Eventually you can bring Maceasy your infant children and have her turn them into futanari cultists who will start kidnapping others in a vicious cycle of adding futanari to the world.

Technically it works is a general theme I have for the game at this point. There's a lot of stuff, but I plan to add more stuff to it.

the infinite loop in character creation when choosing race
In the regular start or the quick start? Which race in particular causes it?

2. I own the Frog but I can't ask the girls to help with the brothel.

3. Good to know I'm not smooth brain. Odd that it says it heads west yet it attacks the church, which is basically up from junker town.

4. So at the moment she poofs from her location but can be found around. Any places in paticular? Because I can't seem to find her. Also odd how Dana never mentions her leaving. I'm sure you'll get around to that with the second ship though.

5. I think you might be confusing Solomen with Tania. Tania is Steelwind's "aunt" who lives in Monduval, while Solomen is Percy's "aunt" who live in the circus just outside Avedon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Changed some things, and made Red actually go to jail. The farm is also no longer a requirement. Got the brothel up and running on a save that only had some slum stuff done.

3. I'm gonna change their directions. They're meant to go after things that Silas would be near because of who she is that is sending them. The places are his house near the cliff, the church and Loksi.

4. She's going to be working at the Frog, fighting in the arena, and can join you while traveling along the road. I'll also put her at the house as well. I'll add it to my todo for this update.

5. You're right, I got confused. Tania is going to have three major quests.

Reactions: Kel2513

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
t
That is the correct gate. You need to complete a lot of quests before you can do that one. One of which is saving Britmor, which has the bees.
The only quests i have atm are the first sultanate quest where you get on the black ship, the black wolf quest, and the one about the gates, do i need to bathe in the royal honey? because that's the only thing involving the bees i can think of that i haven't done. Talking to the alraune just has her say that the bees "need, no,
want you."

Nonyabs

May 10, 2018
Sorry if it's been mentioned before but I've noticed using steroids in Monduval takes 2 instead of 1 each time.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Both it would seem on every race. on version 1.99.27
Oh. Yeah, I think that was one of the .27 bugs. Current version is .28 but here's a bugfix version. Just ignore anyone trying to get your attention in the slum bar and the orcs near Mont Creek, I'm working on them.

Sorry if it's been mentioned before but I've noticed using steroids in Monduval takes 2 instead of 1 each time.
Fixed.

t

The only quests i have atm are the first sultanate quest where you get on the black ship, the black wolf quest, and the one about the gates, do i need to bathe in the royal honey? because that's the only thing involving the bees i can think of that i haven't done. Talking to the alraune just has her say that the bees "need, no,
want you."

Have you done all of those quests? If you have, can I see you save to see what didn't trigger correctly?

Reactions: Nonyabs
Mar 23, 2022
2. Changed some things, and made Red actually go to jail. The farm is also no longer a requirement. Got the brothel up and running on a save that only had some slum stuff done.
I have the brothel technically running, I think. Red is in prison and I own the Frog. I can't hire the girls from there. Here's my save to see what I mean. Just uh, ignore all the brokeness I've caused. I tend to do that without knowing.

edit: this was pre bugfix.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
is there any way to actually interact/train the girls you capture/enslave? all i seem able to do is drag them around with me or stick in stockades

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
You have somehow duplicated the werewolf. It considers the werewolf sold, so it clears the werewolf den and puts it in the arena, but options to free it are not there because it also considers the wolf your mate and this one of your offspring.

I've changed a few variables and checks to prevent this from happening in the future as it was super convoluted to figure out.

I'll add a cheat fix to clear the variables but you both have a werewolf mate and a werewolf child in the arena.

I'm going to put in some work this week trying to add in multiple female dogs. We'll see how it plays out.
Ah, indeed. I did donate one offspring probably by mistake. It isn't hard to acquire offspring from the enslaved werewolf in the arena if you win or lose. On that note, winning against the werewolf in the Arena gives you the option to get handsy but right prior werewolf is all over you. I think that was meant for loss? It may be due to the bug you described.

How will it play out? I suspect very lewd things may happen. :D

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018

edit - My bad didn't know you were already answered
I think I bought it but it did not count somehow? I do not quite understand what happened. Yven even suggested I acquire the clinic even though I did buy it, I think. I see no evidence that I own it though. The council does not offer to sell it. I can work shifts as a nurse however.

1713508521013.png

1713508552425.png

Luckysshot940

Jun 4, 2019
t

want you."
go on that black ship my guy. get ready for exposition dumps galore.

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
Oh. Yeah, I think that was one of the .27 bugs. Current version is .28 but here's a bugfix version. Just ignore anyone trying to get your attention in the slum bar and the orcs near Mont Creek, I'm working on them.

Fixed.
Error while using the bugfix version upon choosing to look at active quests.

2. There seem to be Red+Nafsu images in the game files. Can those scenes happen if we chose to lie for Red?

3. How to get the lewd monk class?

Last edited:

hellfire8100

Aug 26, 2017
Is there meant to be a way out if you've been bought by silver? If so it doesn't appear, even if her "Wish" is granted.

Also if you're in the Amazon Prison and the event "We want you to meet the queen" happens, it takes you to the temple district

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
no, the only one i've done is the first, for the third, i haven't even boarded the ship to start that line, how do i start the second? do i just need to do black wolf? ty in advance!
The second quest in the prison and is pretty easy to do if you have magic of some sort since the guards take all your weapons.

The third is long, but doesn't require a lot on your part.

is there any way to actually interact/train the girls you capture/enslave? all i seem able to do is drag them around with me or stick in stockades
I am actually working on that this update.

Ah, indeed. I did donate one offspring probably by mistake. It isn't hard to acquire offspring from the enslaved werewolf in the arena if you win or lose. On that note, winning against the werewolf in the Arena gives you the option to get handsy but right prior werewolf is all over you. I think that was meant for loss? It may be due to the bug you described.

How will it play out? I suspect very lewd things may happen. :D
Both sets of wolves, regular and the werewolf, somehow keep sharing scenes and mixing all of them up. It's an odd bug I have on my list.

| View attachment 3554237

My attempt to attack them, does not result in an action.
I'm working on that this update.

I think I bought it but it did not count somehow? I do not quite understand what happened. Yven even suggested I acquire the clinic even though I did buy it, I think. I see no evidence that I own it though. The council does not offer to sell it. I can work shifts as a nurse however.

View attachment 3554241

View attachment 3554242
Is there a tag in the ledger that says you make money from it?

Error while using the bugfix version upon choosing to look at active quests.

2. There seem to be Red+Nafsu images in the game files. Can those scenes happen if we chose to lie for Red?

3. How to get the lewd monk class?
1. I left a loose tag. Fixed.

2. Yes. There's a quest after the Bug quests in Britmor that leads to Nafsu acquiring Red for your harem.

3. I want to add combat sex in a future update so the Succubus can shine, but it is a difficult system to implement

1. Is there meant to be a way out if you've been bought by silver? If so it doesn't appear, even if her "Wish" is granted.

2. Also if you're in the Amazon Prison and the event "We want you to meet the queen" happens, it takes you to the temple district
1. You should only be able to get her pregnant after she frees you, which opens up the door.

2. Fixed.

Reactions: Kel2513

hellfire8100

Aug 26, 2017
1. You should only be able to get her pregnant after she frees you, which opens up the door.
The Text for the option to leave does happen but an actual way to leave the house isn't present, holding you in the two rooms in her house with the option to preg her now available.

Darker7

May 23, 2019
You can add Linux to the OS list

I've confirmed it works, but holy fuck, I can't keep a 60GB game on my PC. That's several hundred doujins I could be seeding! :Ü™

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020

View attachment 3554241

View attachment 3554242
You need at least 60,000 Gem and Nursing Degree for it to pop up as purchasable.

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
Its a bug due wrong variable that's preventing one to leave silver's house with appropriate relationship.
variables -> silverrep <-> silverrel
Don't know which is right

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes