Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Thanks! Also, I'd love it if I could whore myself to women, ideally having an option on which types of folks in random encounters can fuck you.
The plan for next update is to diversify the random sex and/or update the references to the player's penis. The random sex has been a bit too random as there are distinct races that exist in the world and I should reference them.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.99.28 is up over on .

Major changes is that I redid Amanda's quest. If you previously did it, you can reset it via the cheat menu.

Next update plans:

* Fix Bill/Annette meeting
* Sex update(mostly slaves, but I will expand upon random npcs offering sex)
* Misc updates to west road

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
1713174009013.png

Text is posted twice? It does not seem to result in anything. An indication of time for female dog pregnancies could be useful.

Some -> All in this instance. :D

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
View attachment 3543124
This bug persists with the collar issue.
You have somehow duplicated the werewolf. It considers the werewolf sold, so it clears the werewolf den and puts it in the arena, but options to free it are not there because it also considers the wolf your mate and this one of your offspring.

I've changed a few variables and checks to prevent this from happening in the future as it was super convoluted to figure out.

I'll add a cheat fix to clear the variables but you both have a werewolf mate and a werewolf child in the arena.

View attachment 3543241

Text is posted twice? It does not seem to result in anything. An indication of time for female dog pregnancies could be useful.

Some -> All in this instance. :D
I'm going to put in some work this week trying to add in multiple female dogs. We'll see how it plays out.

Mar 23, 2022
I'm not planning to bug hunt but giving a child to Yvee at the school throws a error, at least it did for me.

onto questions

1. Is the brothel getting reworked in the future? If it is feel free to disregard question 2.

2. If you rat out red and buy the frog cafe before making the brothel does that lock out being able to hire the girls for the brothel?

3. For the hunt for the three cursed monster (werewolf, minotaur and spider) where is the werewolf located? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5. For Tania's quest does it stop at finding the person or once again am I dumb?

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
So I'm stuck on the quest "The Goddess Mariko," when I talk to Avee, she says there's a gate on an island somewhere, does she mean the one on the tentacle island? If so, how to I activate it, when I approach, the alraune says I'm needed by the bees? If not, where the heck is it?

Luckysshot940

Jun 4, 2019
So I'm stuck on the quest "The Goddess Mariko," when I talk to Avee, she says there's a gate on an island somewhere, does she mean the one on the tentacle island? If so, how to I activate it, when I approach, the alraune says I'm needed by the bees? If not, where the heck is it?
the gate on the tentacle isle is now connected to a few other quests that need to be dealt with. first quest can be found in britmor. talk to the mayor and you'll start a quest that needs to be finished before you can start the next one. after it's done and dusted head to britmor's housing or whatever and you'll begin a chain with the old shack. after that is done go to sleep in the in the house you just got to start another quest (if that doesn't start, acquire more waifu's). follow that one around and do all the frog job shenanigans on top of it. that's when the final quest triggers and provided i didn't miss anything once that's done you should be good to go to start progressing the goddess of mariko questline again.

recommendation for snekk: make quest descriptions hint as to what you need to do next more obvious.

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
I'm not planning to bug hunt but giving a child to Yvee at the school throws a error, at least it did for me.

onto questions

1. Is the brothel getting reworked in the future? If it is feel free to disregard question 2.

2. If you rat out red and buy the frog cafe before making the brothel does that lock out being able to hire the girls for the brothel?

3. For the hunt for the three cursed monster (werewolf, minotaur and spider) where is the werewolf located? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

5. For Tania's quest does it stop at finding the person or once again am I dumb?
Bug Error - this is due to wrong img folder location iirc

2. Yes, it's specifically when you buy the Frog cafe that restricts you from hiring them. As long as you buy it after making friends, building brothel and then asking them then it's not an issue. Can fix on user end via online or offline save edit and changing FrogWaitress to 1 and FrogRep great than 5 but less than 10 and do so in that order.

3. It's in the deepest part of the Southern Forest along with witch's hut, gotta explore or be captured by werewolf, [Entrance, mid, deepest]

4. I thought it was an if statement condition bug but I might be intended though?

5. I haven't tried the newest as I'm trying to move my edits from 1.99.27 to 1.99.28 but iirc it stops at finding the person. It could have expanded on 1.99.28 but I'd have to look at it again.

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
Okay, dumb question but i can't figure it out. How do i get ore?
Equip Pick-axe as weapon and head into the deepest part of the mines in Britmor

Can also smelt armor and weapons from bandits (and goblins? gotta double check) after looting/stealing them (considered resources) at the anvil or crafting station

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

onto questions

1. It's going to get worked on, it needs more attention.

2. I thought I added a workaround if you did that, you should be able to buy the Frog and own it from the Council in the Castle.

3. I forgot to add him in. It was broken previously, and he was meant to attack the church and I missed adding the scene in.

4. Similar to Blitz, you sort of find her around the world doing things. I'll add her as a NPC eventually but I'll probably do that when I get to the second ship and its events.

5. She's involved in a few quests but she only asks you to save Percy.

That is the correct gate. You need to complete a lot of quests before you can do that one. One of which is saving Britmor, which has the bees.

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
'A brief thought that you should not be here at the moment washes over you, but it passes quickly.'
This text appears in the cult of maceasy quest. Does it mean its wip?

Mar 23, 2022
1. It's going to get worked on, it needs more attention.

2. I thought I added a workaround if you did that, you should be able to buy the Frog and own it from the Council in the Castle.

3. I forgot to add him in. It was broken previously, and he was meant to attack the church and I missed adding the scene in.

4. Similar to Blitz, you sort of find her around the world doing things. I'll add her as a NPC eventually but I'll probably do that when I get to the second ship and its events.

5. She's involved in a few quests but she only asks you to save Percy.

That is the correct gate. You need to complete a lot of quests before you can do that one. One of which is saving Britmor, which has the bees.
2. I own the Frog but I can't ask the girls to help with the brothel.

3. Good to know I'm not smooth brain. Odd that it says it heads west yet it attacks the church, which is basically up from junker town.

4. So at the moment she poofs from her location but can be found around. Any places in paticular? Because I can't seem to find her. Also odd how Dana never mentions her leaving. I'm sure you'll get around to that with the second ship though.

5. I think you might be confusing Solomen with Tania. Tania is Steelwind's "aunt" who lives in Monduval, while Solomen is Percy's "aunt" who live in the circus just outside Avedon.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes