Collection Video ViceR34 Collection [2021-02-10] [ViceR34]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know what video Mercy in the gif banner is from? I download both link but there is no video like that.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Anyone know what video Mercy in the gif banner is from? I download both link but there is no video like that.
you sure its not? was one of his earlier ones so it should be in op
but just in case its not here

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
you sure its not? was one of his earlier ones so it should be in op
but just in case its not here Mega
Yeah. I checked, its not there. Do you have mp4 video? I don't know if its because its mov file but its super laggy when I play it.

Last edited:

leagueisaesome

Oct 2, 2019
Sad he is gone, perhaps forever, but he did say in his last post in the patreon that he will post whats remaining of that VR Briggit animation and will post it (cowgirl position). Is it out yet?

• Sad
Reactions: fanat7771

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
I am not ready to come back. Shit is a mess for me and It could take a long time to sort out.

If I come back there is a part of me that wants to go back to doing this without the pressure of Patreon, the pressure to put something out forced me to cut corners a lot and made everything a numbers game. By walking away I can guarantee a living some other way. I could be free to make other content that might be censored and the worry of deplatforming could be history.

I am going to 'unplublish' this page soon, it should still exist but it would not be visible for people. You should not be charged. Billings is paused for Feb and I don't intend to bill again.

As I mentioned before I appreciate all of you, this was a cool and mostly good experience, I'm only human though and I burnt out. I have a desire to come back, but I don't have the means to do so right now. Eventually when I have updates to share I will likely do that through Twitter, it's not great but it is the best thing I have right now.

Take care everyone

fanat7771

May 11, 2021
I am not ready to come back. Shit is a mess for me and It could take a long time to sort out.

If I come back there is a part of me that wants to go back to doing this without the pressure of Patreon, the pressure to put something out forced me to cut corners a lot and made everything a numbers game. By walking away I can guarantee a living some other way. I could be free to make other content that might be censored and the worry of deplatforming could be history.

I am going to 'unplublish' this page soon, it should still exist but it would not be visible for people. You should not be charged. Billings is paused for Feb and I don't intend to bill again.

As I mentioned before I appreciate all of you, this was a cool and mostly good experience, I'm only human though and I burnt out. I have a desire to come back, but I don't have the means to do so right now. Eventually when I have updates to share I will likely do that through Twitter, it's not great but it is the best thing I have right now.

Take care everyone
Is this his last message from Patrion on January 19th?

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
Is this his last message from Patrion on January 19th?
Yes that's correct.

Sad to see him go, his OW content is great, with soft lighting fitting for the character designs.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way to get the 1080p (big fan) and 4K (huge fan) contents from his patreon unless you are already a member before he changed it, as those tiers have been removed when trying to sign on (can only sign on by inserting custom amount, can't choose tiers anymore).

I was hoping to get the 4K StripA (long Dva video), latest Mercy BJ, and Widowmaker bent over bbq table videos and give him a send off with a Huge Fan pledge. Oh well :/

(Kemono only has big fan and huge fan posts upto around March 2021, after that it's all 720p main content tier stuff.)

hoolank

Jun 27, 2021
Has he ever released the 4K-NWM animations of Widowmaker (March 2021) and Brigitte (January Extended 2021)?

Last edited:
Reactions: fanat7771

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy is here!
Encoder: AV1
Original filesize: 1.2 GB
New filesize: 0.9 GB

ViceR34 Interpolated
Thx as always for making these, would you mind maybe adding some of the newer videos too even tho they aren't in 4k. Vice took a break and the Patreon is down so i dont think we will be getting them in 4K anytime soon if they even existed in that resolution in the first place. But that Brig and Sombra animations are just awesome and 720p is better than nothing lol.
missing content would be these (you dont have to do the animatics though)

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
I was hoping to get the 4K StripA (long Dva video), latest Mercy BJ, and Widowmaker bent over bbq table videos and give him a send off with a Huge Fan pledge. Oh well :/

(Kemono only has big fan and huge fan posts upto around March 2021, after that it's all 720p main content tier stuff.)
Sorry for the gravedig, did anybody managed to find the "latest" (2021) animations in 4k or at least 1080p ? particularly the full version of the StripA Dva animation in higher res ?

Last edited:

cattmoney

May 29, 2020
Sorry for the gravedig, did anybody managed to find the "latest" (2021) animations in 4k or at least 1080p ? particularly the full version of the StripA Dva animation in higher res ?
I enhanced the resolution of those vids after 2021,maybe this can heip you.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote