Martinsuki

Apr 26, 2017
If you become a prostitute... you can't visit the hospital anymore. "It's better to be a prostitute than a thief". Though becoming a prostitute you can feed on your random clients. I'll work on that mechanic better.
And if you steal from the hospital you can't become a prostitute anymore, maybe it's too much for poor Vesper being a thief and a prostitute at the same time, lol.
yeah realised that a little while after making the comment lol, anyway the game looks awesome really looking forward for future versions

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, with humans it doesn't make much sense unless they're armed. But we do have other non-human characters, so yeah... non-con is here. Btw, I uploaded the game with a save feature, since a lot of people complained. I'll get around to that Flash tits option next... after I get some sleep lol
Are you aware that patreon just started enforcing rules against rape and stuff in games though? That's what I mean.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Seems like a great game with lots of potential, but please just even as a patch update, add a save option, and a way to avoid bad ends so easily at the beginning so people can actually play the game without having to repeat things constantly.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Seems like a great game with lots of potential, but please just even as a patch update, add a save option, and a way to avoid bad ends so easily at the beginning so people can actually play the game without having to repeat things constantly.
I just updated a save option \o/ , check our newest version on itch.io. Version 0.1.1.0

godot.windows.editor.x86_64_ye51m13EUW.jpg

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Not sure if it was mentioned, but when you return to the hospital and succeed in dancing for the security gaurd and he lets you take the vial, your hunger does not go down, and there is no inventory to use it (or im blind and couldnt find it).

• Hey there
Reactions: Vash13
Jul 26, 2019
You've caught lightning in a bottle.

Reminds me of vampires the mascarade where humanity is a stat that influences a vampire's ability to be in the sun, maybe vespa should have an "Inner beast" so that she has moral decisions to make to either lose or retain humanity?

Last edited:

Vash13

Dec 15, 2019
Not sure if it was mentioned, but when you return to the hospital and succeed in dancing for the security gaurd and he lets you take the vial, your hunger does not go down, and there is no inventory to use it (or im blind and couldnt find it).
Not fixed in new build.

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
windows defender blocks the game from downloading might be false possitive but doesnt look too good description this program is dangerous and execute commonds from attacker?

Last edited:

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
windows defender blocks the game from downloading might be false possitive but from the description doesnt look too good
I can vouch for the code, I have no idea how to code a virus. It's a false positive since there's tons of stuff packed inside that .exe, but none is harmful... maybe harmful to the eyes, redundant code I haven't had the time to polish, hehehe.

• Haha
Reactions: Horbsby

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
I can vouch for the code, I have no idea how to code a virus. It's a false positive since there's tons of stuff packed inside that .exe, but none is harmful... maybe harmful to the eyes, redundant code I haven't had the time to polish, hehehe.
a k all good its extremely rare for windows defender too block a download completely like that

RudeDD

Oct 5, 2018
Well, you've done it. You've made me leave my first comment ever. This game ticks *all* the right boxes. This right here is the good shit. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: rateezy
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes