Amakuo

Jun 17, 2021
A couple of errors in the current itch build:
  1. In the prologue, when she wakes up in the basement, she mentions the light filtering through the curtains, but there are no curtains on the CG.
  2. Vesper asks Deckard if his tits are natural :p (wrong speaker)
  3. Typo: pounder -> ponder
  4. Generally speaking, there need to be more continuity checks about what has happened before. For example, depending on your activities, in the red light district she starts considering theft even if she has already done it, or in the hospital she rationalizes that theft is at least better than prostitution even when she hasn’t even considered prostitution yet, as if she had been weighing those options.
Do you plan to switch to Ren’Py at some point? It would have all of the convenience features built-in (rollback, skipping options, better save system, etc.) and wouldn’t be limited to Windows executables. The current build doesn’t seem to be able to run on Linux even with Proton.

tastethemeatballs

Apr 21, 2019
Are you talking about the grayscale art that the dev is using to keep updates coming before the artist can go back to add color?
no
1713409107939.png
its just a bunch of placeholder assets and the actual art being used (in-game not the ai generated images) is pretty good; i wouldn't get too riled up about it

Can you explain how?
use or
and then

Reactions: GokutheG

Lt. Cogg

Dec 30, 2018
You want her to fuck or suck him?
Look, I already replied to this a couple of times. If there's a lot and I MEAN A LOT of support from you bestiality lovers, I'll think about adding it to the game in the future.
You'll think about adding it... Why does it have the bestiality tag then? Also the Vaginal sex or Monster tags? Those tags shouldn't be there if it doesn't have the content.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
You'll think about adding it... Why does it have the bestiality tag then? Also the Vaginal sex or Monster tags? Those tags shouldn't be there if it doesn't have the content.
The dev didn't put the beastiality tag and a mod hasn't removed it even after the dev has said multiple times that this content isn't in the game.

Reactions: Lust&Hunger

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
you know, while the dev is on patreon he cant add bestiality right?
patreon will delete the page the moment vesper fucks the dog...
and the dev looks pretty happy with his patreon growth

Godspeed Lust&Hunger eagerly waiting for more vesper shenanigans
There's a bunch of games on patreon that still have beast in em. They seem pretty lax about that rule actually. Only game i can think of that had to take content out was translyvania, & it still has it in the release everywhere else. Guess as long as you keep it in the game without putting it in any posts they don't notice it.

Reactions: Daioh

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
ngl, game being only an exe file is extremely sus to me. game is definitely hiding something. has anyone tried virustotal or something on it? kinda don't want to unpack and run a single exe file

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
just game files packed into one exe file, lol. No viruses
not trusting that info from a new account, sorry. could just be dev's alt encouraging the download. have any OGs or trustworthy accounts verified this game?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes