ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
Who is "we"?
Everybody but you, I guess
It's not a big deal bro, he's thinking about making it optional through a choice at the beginning of the game, so if zoophilia ain't your thing then just don't select that fetish to be turned on ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: masMalkar

whamma

Mar 2, 2021
Oh, you're mistaken in some many levels. Patreon is a way to give us financial support. Why do you think your opinion wouldn't matter? I just am really busy, so sometimes a message or another slips by me. I agree, the game needs seriously balancing, I'm fixing stuff as we speak. The prostitution route is being patched in the Patreon version and I'll soon update it to the free one as well (I probably forgot... 'cause it should have been fixed... tell you what, next version I'll make sure it is).
Ahhn... what else. Yeah, she won't need to masturbate, that's the only way to "gain" lust, I need a mechanic to control that. I could create other corruption stuff, but man... let's focus on one status at a time. It's tough enough tracking where she gains lust and where she shouldn't.
Let's see... yep, in the future she won't need to masturbate. It's actually not a requirement, the requirement to sell yourself is being at lust level 1. But right now, as you said, the only way to gain lust is by masturbating, which can piss some people off, like it did to you. I promise to add other stuff to make her want to suck a cock, okay? :p , if you don't have the money to contribute, I ask that you just follow us and be patient, I'm one person, doing all I can. The game has been out for 4 days, I can't make miracles, fucking Barone took 5 years to make that stardew shit...
So yeah, I appreciate that you just play the game and spread the word, money is not everything, if you like even 1 story that I created, that's it for me, I'll fucking smile and keep working.
That's it, sorry for the long post... I'm hungry as hell, dude.. I gotta eat something.
Was not expecting a reply from the creator so I just wanna say, hey man. Sorry if it came off as entitled or harsh. Didn't know that you were a solo dev working on this game. You take as long as you want man. For a very early build and with 1 dude making this game, it looks very promising despite its shortcomings. I understand that it's still in development and that most features will need ironing out before it gets released and I just wanted to share my thoughts with what the game is currently offering. Best of luck to you. Will check back when more features are added.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
I posted version 0.1.5.1 on itch.io. Now you can finally flash Mr. Deckard if you don't have the money (lust level 1 - Innocent required). Someone asked for it on the first day I posted here, I'm sorry it took me so long, I was waiting for the greyscales to be completed ^____^ , read through my material it, criticize it, as I always I read every comment and reply as soon as I can.
Now I'm on my lunch break... we'll.. actually I need to cook the damn thing...
Please leave your comments, bugs you find, sentences that don't make sense, repeated words (I forgot a sentence yesterday and it was doubled.. I would hate to break your immersion by making such a silly mistake).

It's hard being the dev, writer, PR, tester etc... your help is much appreciated in every aspect. Thank you so much :)

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Greatly appreciate the one time purchase option on itch.io, so there are other ways to pay for it than supporting patreon

However, it seems that there is no way to purchase the version without time limit. That is definitely problematic. I know I am not the only person eager to pay for good games but unwilling to support the practices fostered by subscription based monetization.

Last edited:

darkparts

Feb 26, 2018
Hmmm, man, if you keep the bestiality and zoophilia stuff going strong, I'll make her suck an animal's cock. I just need major support from the animal lovers to actually think about that in the future.
Extra vote for a zoo fuck here. :p (y) Wouldn't complain if once it's added later down the line, on a fresh play through she can lose her virginity to it. :)

Just came across your game today, haven't seen everything the demo has yet but I'm already very interested. Art is fantastic, premise and story are so far interesting, and your frequent engagement here is encouraging. :) Looking forward to seeing where this goes and hope you guys have a blast making it. Just don't work yourself to death, make sure you're taking care of yourselves too. We can wait for updates. :p

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
*Raises eyebrow at the amount of bestiality related posts showing up in this thread over the past few days*
Got a beast tag brother, what were you expecting?, if you go "hey come and try this meat sandwich, it has lettuce, pepperoni and extra cheese! then you eat it and guess what, it doesn't have pepperoni what would your reaction be? at least ask if this was meant to have pepperoni, since it was advertised like that, also, there's a dog having a very suspicious belly rub in the example images.

tag probably should get removed till we see what the future holds lol.
I'm with you in this one, the only reason I wish to play this game is for the bestiality, so many games have been miss-tagged when it comes to bestiality, wish we changed the "bestiality" tag to "zoophilia", a lot of devs add the tag to furry/monster games, which is nice but not what I personally want

Last edited:

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
so you can only play for 19 days? just "Played" the game getting zero scenes just going to work and buying blood from hospital very good game
game still in development , 0.1.7. just got released i think , mostly drawings with no colors for this version , dev adds those each version and those will only be colored in later versions i think

Reactions: Lust&Hunger

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
game still in development , 0.1.7. just got released i think , mostly drawings with no colors for this version , dev adds those each version and those will only be colored in later versions i think
The 19 day limit is specifically mentioned to not be there in the Patreon version. Which makes it pointless to pay for the game on itch.io when you still get the neutered version.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes