VN Ren'Py Onhold Very small preview of my upcoming game.

Ozzymandiass

Dec 19, 2018
Hi everyone, I want to Share with you some images of my game. It is very small for now, but I want to make something bigger.

This story is visual novel type game, with multiple branches.
this is not obvious, but the MC is the guy with the pig on his head.
the story take place in a big country which is divide in seven districts, the MC (Alex) is moving from his native district for another to study. While Alex will live his new life he will find himself meshed to events that completely exceeds him.

All the girls visible below are love interest and each has a story of its own.
You cannot be with more than one girl at a time.

The first release of the game will be very short and will only introduce the six characters visible below except Napoleon(the pig)
sdf.jpg 11.png couverture_by_geburah_0_de9z825.jpg suzie_1_by_geburah_0_de9z80x.jpg debbie_1_by_geburah_0_dea019c.jpg lizie_1_by_geburah_0_de9z40e.jpg pp1-1.png

Last edited:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Nice renders but google translate, let you down...

"Hi everyone, I want to Share with you some images of my game. It is very small for now, but I want to make something bigger!"

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Got some good renders here with a...
* Freckled Red-haired Girl peeking out a door.
* Possibly is a shy character?​
* Messy-haired Glasses Girl walking with who i'll assume is a dressed-up bearded MC at what looks to be a school/college with two Asian girls in the background behind watching them.
* Is the MC a teacher? Substitute teacher maybe?​
* Dressed-down MC at a park with someone who looks similar to him, maybe a brother or friend who has a pig resting on his head.
* Is the pig important to the plot or MC's plot motivations?​
* Close up of Asian girls who look like sisters. Good portrait renders of these two.
* Are they twin sisters?​
* Both look to have a personality that's either mischievous, hotheaded, mean girl, etc.​
* Close up of Messy-haired Glasses Girl.
* Someone the MC knew before the story started?​

Besides the plot/synopsis of the story...
Could you possibly tell us the Game's play style? Will it be a Story-driven Visual Novel Game or Open World/Free-Roaming/Sandbox Grinding Game?
* If Story-driven Visual Novel will it be a:
* #1) Linear Plot narrative (MC interact with every character, see every story contain like a movie, no character's content is locked out)​
* Or #2) Branching Plot narrative (MC interact with specific character per gameplay, requiring players to reload & replays to see other story contain)?​
* If Open World/Free-Roaming/Sandbox:
* Good luck with that if that's the case. Sorry, I don't have the best opinion on these type of games.​
* Types of games i'm talking about here are where players needs to gain stats, be at "X" place at "X" time to activate scene, hidden items, guessing locations to visit, unnecessary walking (clicking button) to go to the next scene, etc.​
* Or basically story-driven, but told in a non-linear narrative with a world map to interact with characters at that given time of the story. (Game Example: "Personal Trainer")​
* Also will the Game Engine be Ren'Py or Unity or Other?​

Could you possibly tell us the Game's Story Romance Style? Will it be...
#1) one-on-one romances (monogamous).​
#2) harem romances (polygamous/polyamorous - MC dating with Multiple Girls with every girl knowing & cool about it).​
#3) MC has with sex everything that moves, but ultimately picks one girl or gets "game over" for being a manwhore.​
#4) MC is in a preexisting relationship at the start of the story and involves MC either cheating or being faithful.​
#5) Or Something Else you have in mind.​

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
All females a super cute. Nice work.
Males - all have same beards? 3.pic- water blue alien eyes? Pig is nice.
Sorry my Engrish.

Ozzymandiass

Dec 19, 2018
Got some good renders here with a...
* Freckled Red-haired Girl peeking out a door.
* Possibly is a shy character?​
* Messy-haired Glasses Girl walking with who i'll assume is a dressed-up bearded MC at what looks to be a school/college with two Asian girls in the background behind watching them.
* Is the MC a teacher? Substitute teacher maybe?​
* Dressed-down MC at a park with someone who looks similar to him, maybe a brother or friend who has a pig resting on his head.
* Is the pig important to the plot or MC's plot motivations?​
* Close up of Asian girls who look like sisters. Good portrait renders of these two.
* Are they twin sisters?​
* Both look to have a personality that's either mischievous, hotheaded, mean girl, etc.​
* Close up of Messy-haired Glasses Girl.
* Someone the MC knew before the story started?​

Besides the plot/synopsis of the story...
Could you possibly tell us the Game's play style? Will it be a Story-driven Visual Novel Game or Open World/Free-Roaming/Sandbox Grinding Game?
* If Story-driven Visual Novel will it be a:
* #1) Linear Plot narrative (MC interact with every character, see every story contain like a movie, no character's content is locked out)​
* Or #2) Branching Plot narrative (MC interact with specific character per gameplay, requiring players to reload & replays to see other story contain)?​
* If Open World/Free-Roaming/Sandbox:
* Good luck with that if that's the case. Sorry, I don't have the best opinion on these type of games.​
* Types of games i'm talking about here are where players needs to gain stats, be at "X" place at "X" time to activate scene, hidden items, guessing locations to visit, unnecessary walking (clicking button) to go to the next scene, etc.​
* Or basically story-driven, but told in a non-linear narrative with a world map to interact with characters at that given time of the story. (Game Example: "Personal Trainer")​
* Also will the Game Engine be Ren'Py or Unity or Other?​

Could you possibly tell us the Game's Story Romance Style? Will it be...
#1) one-on-one romances (monogamous).​
#2) harem romances (polygamous/polyamorous - MC dating with Multiple Girls with every girl knowing & cool about it).​
#3) MC has with sex everything that moves, but ultimately picks one girl or gets "game over" for being a manwhore.​
#4) MC is in a preexisting relationship at the start of the story and involves MC either cheating or being faithful.​
#5) Or Something Else you have in mind.​
I will reply to you this evening

Ozzymandiass

Dec 19, 2018
The story is very complicated, it's hard to make a summary without spoiling something.
I will provide some information necessary for a good understanding of the game.