RAGS Abandoned Veronika [v0.9.1] [Pacifist03]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
lvkd.png

Overview:
About this game: Passed 17 years after the events of the game "Kennel K-9" and the beginning of the demon invasion to Earth. What survivors called Armageddon, lasted about five years, mankind has destroyed about half. Almost all the cities turned into burning ruins.
From the complete destruction of the people saved only by the fact that the invasion suddenly began suddenly and ended. The world as a result of it has changed beyond recognition. Although the scientific knowledge was not lost, the industry was almost completely destroyed, which had to abandon most hi-tech things.

You have to play for the witch`s daughter Marfusha and the succubus Jeanne.
You live together with her parents and brother in a mansion near the town, or rather from what happened to the city, as most of it is in ruins.
You visit a closed women`s gymnasium and, like most of your peers, try not to differ from others.​

Thread Updated: 2016-11-07
Release Date: 2016-11-07
Developer: Pacifist03
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.1
Language: English Machine Translated
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

lvkd.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You NEED a guide for this game. There are multiple choices that while seem benign at first will lead to making progress impossible hours later.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
You NEED a guide for this game. There are multiple choices that while seem benign at first will lead to making progress impossible hours later.
What Zeph said. You can try and play without one, but the amount of trial and error and save scumming you'll have to do is probably not worth it. Trust me. My first couple of playthroughs were trial and error while I was making sure the translation didn't break anything I'd missed.

Also, while the translation should be bug free (four post-translation playthroughs and everything seems to work), there are continuity bugs and other issues that were present in the original game that I was simply unwilling to change or fix (by the time I managed a working translation I was already tired of RAGS). Most of the time when you hit a brick wall it is probably because of one of those errors.

additional fetishes:

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the responses! We'll keep an eye out for a walkthrough.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Tried to play it, but no idea how to progress.

Would someone be willing to do a miniguide?

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I fucking hate rags games purely because they are so annoying to get working.

Which Rags version is meant to be used to play this?

EDIT - Got it working, for anyone with my problem, click on properties and uncheck the "Read-Only" box.

Last edited:

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
this really needs a guide -.- reminds me of how much of a pain kennel was especially when you miss events

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Does this game use custom made images or ones found online?
this really needs a guide -.- reminds me of how much of a pain kennel was especially when you miss events
Pacifist03 made the images himself. The only thing close to a walkthrough is the "Прохождение игры Вероника" or Veronica cheats tab on his website that I linked to in the OP.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Nope. Made sure to check, then tried it again in administrator. Still says unreadable.
I downloaded it from gofile and it worked. I just made a thread.. does it help?

liandra

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Nope. Made sure to check, then tried it again in administrator. Still says unreadable.
Ragsfiles are databasefiles and needs:
Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5

It comes as both x86 and x64 versions (in the same package), but if you are on 64 bit Windows you need to run and install both

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Ragsfiles are databasefiles and needs:
Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5

It comes as both x86 and x64 versions (in the same package), but if you are on 64 bit Windows you need to run and install both
Thanks! Hope you dont mind if I add to my RAGS Help thread!

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
I'm on ten and won't be trying a fresh install. Thanks for the suggestions though. Guess it wasn't meant to be. It's one of those weird things that some rags work. Others don't.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I have Windows 10 as well and we don't need a fresh install. It's just missing something and the way RAGS is, you can't always tell what the issue is. However, in most cases, it's either a missing library or improper permissions.
I've had a few head scratchers dealing with RAGS, as well.