What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Is there now a way to set the time that the strip club is open yourself with a mod or something similar? Would like a shorter time with more poles later.
It seems like that would be theoretically possible, but I think the simplest way to achieve that result would just be to click the End Day button at the time of your choosing.

freakyplayer28

Dec 13, 2019
I expirienced a Problem. Sometimes after a Girl has worked she just dissapears. That is hardly anoying. Because you have to fire her and retrain her every time. Someone else expirienced this?

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I expirienced a Problem. Sometimes after a Girl has worked she just dissapears. That is hardly anoying. Because you have to fire her and retrain her every time. Someone else expirienced this?
If their energy runs down to zero, they need to rest until they're available again. Otherwise, I'm not sure I've ever seen one just vanish.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Girls stop being available when they reach energy zero, because they cannot be selected to work.

Further, there are a couple traits which cause a girl to disappear for a while--On-Floor Managers will disappear until their energy is back to 100, and even if they don't work they'll be reduced down to zero at the end of a shift.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes