3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

wahiou

Dec 1, 2018
Hi (sry for my english i'm french) i have some crash if i try to undress my character or the whores, can you have some solution ?

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
That's what frustrates me with this game.

I love the potential here. I really enjoy games like this, i've been a lover of RPG's since I was a sproglette and I even get my little bits of romance in.

Then come the bugs.

I see where devs come from in a way. On the one hand, spending time polishing everything takes away time from new content and even if you got everything polished the new stuff would break it again. I do see why they leave the polish until the end.

However, i'm not expecting a silky smooth experience but it would be great if they gave the bigger issues a once over.

I enjoy it either way, it doesn't bother me so much but it's damn hard for me to convince people to give it a chance, especially those that don't like this kind of gameplay a lot, when they end up frustrated with the bugs.
Keep in mind, it's a single dev working on all of this alone in their spare time, not a team working on it as a full-time job.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Keep in mind, it's a single dev working on all of this alone in their spare time, not a team working on it as a full-time job.
Stardew Valley, Axiom Verge, Dust an Elysian Tale, Minecraft, Braid, Cave Story, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Dwarf Fortress, Thomas was Alone, Papers Please, Undertale (most of) and Retro City Rampage.

All games performed pretty well with some performing incredibly well financially and all made by 1 developer.

Not knocking the guys work on this but there are a lot more solo devs out there.

It's tough work being a solo dev but it isn't an excuse to dodge criticism.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Message me at switch101010@gmail.com or PM me on discord and so we can figure out why :) It's usually caused by a lack of available ram, an old graphics card, Java needing to be updated, or graphics card drivers needing to be updated, but there are other potential causes too!
While it needs to Java be updated, this unplayable thing still will not be popular among the Win XP players at all. The game conception self is quite interesting though.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I read on their patreon, that they are focusing on fixing the game–breaking bugs in the next update. I'd like it, if this was one of them, so I can actually play the game.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

I don't have time to test this at the moment, so until I test further sometime next week assume that any bugs you encounter are products of my tampering...
@brynhildr please update the OP.
Unfortunately, It's not up to me anymore. You need to tag someone else.

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I found the game to be pretty stable, with a few exceptions. That bee girl would crash it every time I chose the sexy times option. Time travels strangely sometimes as well. It is a well written story though, so I will be a bit leanient.
As far as the game not running, I don't think you can run it on any version of java xp supports. I can't run it on my laptop due to it having integrated graphics, but my desktop runs it fine.
A minimum requirements to run list would be nice on the first post if possible.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes